TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Well it's finally here.....

and this thing is BAD TO THE BONE!!!! Bigdrawz and I pick our cars on Friday. I would have posted sooner but I'm in awe of my own car. That just sounds weird. The weather wasn't the best this weekend. Hopefully, Bigdrawz will post his photos soon. He bought black on black and it looks SWEET! Here are a few photos.

DSC00051.JPG

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00065.JPG

and this thing is BAD TO THE BONE!!!! Bigdrawz and I pick our cars on Friday. I would have posted sooner but I'm in awe of my own car. That just sounds weird. The weather wasn't the best this weekend. Hopefully, Bigdrawz will post his photos soon. He bought black on black and it looks SWEET! Here are a few photos.

DSC00051.JPG

DSC00052.JPG

DSC00065.JPG

Yep, that would be me. Well the next generation.

Thanks,

Bruce

How cool is that!!! I've used your service in the past -- just great -- when I was running down parts for my Quadravan that uses early mustang/couger crush-sleeve suspension bushings for front axle lateral location. Greens is a great service... nice to meet you Bruce -- congrats and best of luck with your new baby! --Dan

How cool is that!!! I've used your service in the past -- just great -- when I was running down parts for my Quadravan that uses early mustang/couger crush-sleeve suspension bushings for front axle lateral location. Greens is a great service... nice to meet you Bruce -- congrats and best of luck with your new baby! --Dan

It's nice to meet you/guys too. I love coming here often to read any updates. I'm glad we could help you out.

Bruce

Archived