TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I had a chance to drive a Super Snake

LSR

Thanks to Reg Stockwell, I had a chance to drive a Super Snake. Reg brought his SS to Shelby Fest and saw me and the wife looking. He walks up and toss me the keys and says " Take your bride for a ride". (it rhymes huh?) So I am like stunned to not only get a chance to see in person what my car would look like in person, but to drive the car as well. :happy feet:

Thanks Reg, you just made my wait alot easier.

Congrats arent they fun to drive. I know you took it easy and didnt get to play, but they are a blast

michael morris

It was awsome and I didn't go over 45 mph due to the location we were in.

Well what did you think?

Come on now you gotta give some feedback here and not just throw it in our faces :P

I only got up to 40-45 mph due to the location we were in, and with just a slight touch of the throttle you hear the blower whine. The workmanship of the car is amazing and the suspension is very enhanced. You wouldn't think it would be much of a noticeble difference over slightly modded, but it is both in appearance and performance.

From 1 to 10, I give the car an 11, I will be very pleased to have mine when the time comes with no regrets.

I only got up to 40-45 mph due to the location we were in, and with just a slight touch of the throttle you hear the blower whine. The workmanship of the car is amazing and the suspension is very enhanced. You wouldn't think it would be much of a noticeble difference over slightly modded, but it is both in appearance and performance.

From 1 to 10, I give the car an 11, I will be very pleased to have mine when the time comes with no regrets.

Thanks!

I knew you didn't go out and hammer it, but I always like hearing someones thoughts on the car.

Archived