TEAM SHELBY FORUM

First Shelby GT500 in Szczecin/Poland

RalphBullit

Unfortunately it doesn't belong to me. I just feel excited and want to express it. If You don't understand me just look at the the rest of cars which are common on our streets and how Shelby looks next to them ;). In that city there is a brand new Viper, a Roush 427 Mustang and a few other American beauties. We have also one Ford GT in Poland so things are getting better :happy feet:.

The saddest thing is my father can afford one of these but will never buy anything that's 'American junk' (btw he recently bought an iphone and often buys American products, strange isn't it? :(). That means as long as I don't earn enough money I can forget about cars I mentioned :(.

Enjoy the pictures:

24310863vb2.jpg

81325135ir4.jpg

52954234xo2.jpg

It definitely stands out ! Hopefully someday you will be able to get one for yourself. They are as fun as they look. :D Funny thing with your father......we here in America when I was young used to say the same about Japanese products!

Wow, except for the rear corner lenses and the european tail lamps, that's exactly what my car looked like before it was Super Snaked. Tungston Le Mans stripes on a convertible. I wonder if they were painted on or if the're vinyl?

What a trip. Thanks for sharing.

• 1 month later...

:) Witam!

There would be another Shelby in Poland :) 07 Shelby GT beautiful black(in my opinion best looking). Hope it would be here before end of June. My garage is almost ready fot it :)

Although there`s several mustangs along Poland, Shelby`s are rare and mustang thats might be seen are usually in poor condition.

Pozdrowienia z Polski

Madasek

There would be another Shelby in Poland :) 07 Shelby GT beautiful black(in my opinion best looking). Hope it would be here before end of June. My garage is almost ready fot it :)

Although there`s several mustangs along Poland, Shelby`s are rare and mustang thats might be seen are usually in poor condition.

Pozdrowienia z Polski

Madasek

welcome; remember that we need photos when it arrives :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

Pozdrowienia z Polski

Madasek

I just came back to my topic to post a new Polish Shelby I found on the web and what a surprise do I see!

Hello Madasek, unfotunately You won't be the first owner of a black gt500 because I just wanted to post pictures of a black one spotted in Warsaw yesterday:

ooops Bandwidth Limit Exceeded on the web page I found the pictures of the GT500 I mentioned. I will try to post them later today. All I remember that it had EL Polish plates. BTW, where are You from? Promise me that if You are in Warsaw, You will give me a ride ;)

I just came back to my topic to post a new Polish Shelby I found on the web and what a surprise do I see!

Hello Madasek, unfotunately You won't be the first owner of a black gt500 because I just wanted to post pictures of a black one spotted in Warsaw yesterday:

ooops Bandwidth Limit Exceeded on the web page I found the pictures of the GT500 I mentioned. I will try to post them later today. All I remember that it had EL Polish plates. BTW, where are You from? Promise me that if You are in Warsaw, You will give me a ride ;)

Ya Madasek, try to get together and give Ralph a ride! It is always fun giving rides, I just gave one yesterday and the person....he owns classics......gave up at 140 mph and said that was enough!!! Giving rides is a lot of fun! :hysterical:

Ya Madasek, try to get together and give Ralph a ride! It is always fun giving rides, I just gave one yesterday and the person....he owns classics......gave up at 140 mph and said that was enough!!! Giving rides is a lot of fun! :hysterical:

don't worry I was driving that fast in an Audi R8 last year and was once a passenger of rally 'N group' champion of Poland and I didn't vomit after those spins ;)

• 3 months later...

Thanks for sharing these pics! I notice that all Shelbys do not have the same taillights. Some have the north american taillights (all red) while others have the white middle section, which I thought were mandatory in Europe.

yup, some owners have white in the middle section, some have orange turn signals, some don't change anything and hope they will be able to bribe a cop when he asks them what going on is. :D

The same with number plates, some owners order illegal plates which look good and fit well in U.S cars and some mount European plates which look horrible (just like the plates in this Challenger):

9c6ffae5a23427ab.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't wait to see what they want to do with my Car when I have it in Germany. So far they say I don't need to do something on it.

Archived