TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford launches new Ford Performance website

ilmor

I just saw an article announcing this...

http://www.fordperformance.com/

...and the Shelby GT is actually mentioned in it! Click on "Vehicles", then "Shelby".

Now, oddly enough ,the GT500 is not listed under "Shelby" - it is found under "SVT". That seems a little awkward, that it's not listed as a Shelby, but even more so is it is not known as the GT500 on this site, but instead its known as the "SVT Mustang Cobra" which I do not believe is its official name. I thought it was "Shelby GT500". What do I know.

Under "Clubs", Team Shelby is not mentioned...the new Bullit is not listed under "Vehicles"...

Lastly, even though this is a brand new website, at least I think it is, it lists nothing later that 2007.

Can anyone do anything right the first time and then keep it up to date? :banghead:

Or....maybe I'm just missing something....

I just saw an article announcing this...

http://www.fordperformance.com/

...and the Shelby GT is actually mentioned in it! Click on "Vehicles", then "Shelby".

Now, oddly enough ,the GT500 is not listed under "Shelby" - it is found under "SVT". That seems a little awkward, that it's not listed as a Shelby, but even more so is it is not known as the GT500 on this site, but instead its known as the "SVT Mustang Cobra" which I do not believe is its official name. I thought it was "Shelby GT500". What do I know.

Under "Clubs", Team Shelby is not mentioned...the new Bullit is not listed under "Vehicles"...

Lastly, even though this is a brand new website, at least I think it is, it lists nothing later that 2007.

Can anyone do anything right the first time and then keep it up to date? :banghead:

Or....maybe I'm just missing something....

Ilmore, this site has been around a little while, 2 or 3 months that I know of. At the bottom of the Shelby page is a link that leads to TS site. Likewise on the SVT page there is a link to the SVTOA site.

Archived