TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another New Member

ACAT

Hello, fellow Shelby fans.

I hope I can figure my way around this thing and not sound as ignorant as I truly am.

My father sold Fords for 32 years in Phoenix, so I grew up waiting to see the new Mustang every year since 1971. Therefore, I developed a distaste for Chevys. Once I learned about Shelbys, I knew someday I would have to have one. So here I am waiting for my 40th conversion to be completed.

My wife thinks its midlife crisis.

I hope I can figure my way around this thing and not sound as ignorant as I truly am.

My father sold Fords for 32 years in Phoenix, so I grew up waiting to see the new Mustang every year since 1971. Therefore, I developed a distaste for Chevys. Once I learned about Shelbys, I knew someday I would have to have one. So here I am waiting for my 40th conversion to be completed.

Welcome and congratulations on your GT500. I believe your wife is correct that this is a mid life crisis, unfortunately there is no cure. We just have to learn to live with this affliction :happy feet:

Whatever it takes...

Welcome to the group!

Welcome and congratulations on your GT500. I believe your wife is correct that this is a mid life crisis, unfortunately there is no cure. We just have to learn to live with this affliction :happy feet:

:redcard::banghead:

She's never right!!! :talkhand: "I live with fear every day but some times I leave her to go drag racing!!" :slapfight:

LOL!! Welcome to the board brother!! :happy feet:

Archived