TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT conversion to SGT/SC

Curtis CSM0153

I sent 07SGT0153 last week to have the Shelby SC (Super Charger) conversion made. I will fly out Friday 4/18 to pick my Shelby GT/SC up. I am really looking foward to this as I was originally torn between buying the GT500 or the SGT. I loved the look/stance and handling of the SGT over the GT500 and the fact that the SGT is a true Shelby not a Ford SVT vechile but who could not want the 500HP? Well I have them both now with my SGT/SC. I have called Quantuam Preformance earlier today to see if I could get Dyno information but so far it has not been to the dyno maybe later today. I will have a 600 mile "road trip" getting back home to check out my Shelby's new lungs. I am really looking foward to the "road trip". Heck I am really looking foward to having my Shelby GT/SC back there are a bunch of Corvette snobs in my part of town that need a lesson in the majic of Blue Oval&Shelby and let us not forget the Saleen and Roush wannabe's.

I sent 07SGT0153 last week to have the Shelby SC (Super Charger) conversion made. I will fly out Friday 4/18 to pick my Shelby GT/SC up. I am really looking foward to this as I was originally torn between buying the GT500 or the SGT. I loved the look/stance and handling of the SGT over the GT500 and the fact that the SGT is a true Shelby not a Ford SVT vechile but who could not want the 500HP? Well I have them both now with my SGT/SC. I have called Quantuam Preformance earlier today to see if I could get Dyno information but so far it has not been to the dyno maybe later today. I will have a 600 mile "road trip" getting back home to check out my Shelby's new lungs. I am really looking foward to the "road trip". Heck I am really looking foward to having my Shelby GT/SC back there are a bunch of Corvette snobs in my part of town that need a lesson in the majic of Blue Oval&Shelby and let us not forget the Saleen and Roush wannabe's.

:lurk:

I'm just going to sit back and watch the poop land on your head over the next few days or so. If I don't make any sense to you now, I will in a few minutes....

Incoming; duck and cover!!

What's wrong with wanting to own a true Shelby? :slapfight:

triumph01.jpg

I kid! I kid!

Ok Jeff, Michael, or one of the other mods. Come on in and ruin the fun. :)

I love these these "real"/"true" Shelby threads. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Everybody take a deep breath and let us not be distracted by this debate yet again. They are both true Shelbys. Just as the 1968-70 GT350s and GT500s are just as true Shelby as the 1965-66 cars.

are they, are they really? :lurk:

Archived