TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Jackets For Sale Soon, Take A Look.

sharon

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the design. I can live without a Shelby GT/SC version but I am fraid that $400 for a jacket I can only wear a few times a year isn't in the cards. If there was lighter weight jacket I'd be all over it.

I'm with you on the $400 ($500 in my case since I can't afford to join Team Shelby right now) is WAY out of my price range to only wear the jacket a few times a year...I wear shorts almost year round out here in West Texas, so a lighter weight jacket would be nice and LESS EXPENSIVE would be nice too...

I'm with you on the $400 ($500 in my case since I can't afford to join Team Shelby right now) is WAY out of my price range to only wear the jacket a few times a year...I wear shorts almost year round out here in West Texas, so a lighter weight jacket would be nice and LESS EXPENSIVE would be nice too...

+1. Everybody tries to make a buck on CS's name. I mean not just a buck but huge gross profits! I think Sharon, a beautiful person, should sell the remaining SGT's at the dealers if she gets those prices! :hysterical:

more samples

Torn between White and Silver lettering in a Large. Lucky to not need the X's. Needs 4454 on the Sleeve

I have to agree with the numerous others for something lighter weight. Kind of hard to show off my alliance to Shelby GT at the Woodward Dream Cruise on a 90 degree day in August with 90% humidity.

Could go with White\Black\Blue with Team Shelby on the front and a simple Shelby GT across the back. Lettering on back being in the Stripe colors. Clearly would get for my wife and son.

Mustang_modified_Side.jpg

Mustang_modified_Side.jpg

Just keep the hood-scoop off the jacket and it will sell like hotcakes. By the way,make sure there are not any bubbles in the stripes. Actually it would be more original if there were bubbles. Other than that the jacket looks great but sometimes less is more. Keep it conservative as our cars are conservative instead of like roush and saleen.

Just keep the hood-scoop off the jacket and it will sell like hotcakes. By the way,make sure there are not any bubbles in the stripes. Actually it would be more original if there were bubbles. Other than that the jacket looks great but sometimes less is more. Keep it conservative as our cars are conservative instead of like roush and saleen.

Guys, this is just the design, I want feedback before we actually make them. The quality can vary as well, the team shelby Jackets and the 85th jackets are different and different in price points as well.

So if you could all give me feedback and tell me what a good price would be, that would help

Amy

Have Vanson make them. Any other manufacturer is second best. Offer them in white with silver stripes. Have a removable liner for us Florida people. I'd pay $550 - $650.

• 1 month later...

Sharon....Great job with the jacket!!! When they are available I will need you to look up my TS member#, I still haven't received my member packet. Also, is there any way you can tell us how they fit (big or small)?? I am an XL or XXL depending on fit. I would hate to order it and have it not fit. I'm assuming since they will be personalized they can't be returned?

Thanks!!! B)

Sharon....Great job with the jacket!!! When they are available I will need you to look up my TS member#, I still haven't received my member packet. Also, is there any way you can tell us how they fit (big or small)?? I am an XL or XXL depending on fit. I would hate to order it and have it not fit. I'm assuming since they will be personalized they can't be returned?

Thanks!!! B)

+1

I'm a L or XL depending on fit. Can you tell us where we could try on similar jackets made by the same company?

These have to approved by Ford still is they are taking a little longer. These are the letter man leather jackets, but for me if you are unsure I will try to find the name of the jacket and maybe you can find one in store to find on. I can also get the measurements of the jacket.

Sharon

These have to approved by Ford still is they are taking a little longer. These are the letter man leather jackets, but for me if you are unsure I will try to find the name of the jacket and maybe you can find one in store to find on. I can also get the measurements of the jacket.

Sharon

That would be awesome of you!!! Thanks, let us know!!

Too late now, but recommend future SGT products incoporate Berg Shelby emblem (exactly like the gas cap).

That emblem will sell. JMO

I agree I am going to have some shirts made with that logo on it soon.

• 2 months later...

Sharon,

Love it!! Looks great!! Keep the stripes on the back. To those who think the stripes are too gaudy, what about the ones on your car?? They're part of the SGT.

How do we get the sizes? If we get our CSM # on them we can't return them if they don't fit. Will you have any in Vegas to try on for sizing? We'll be down the first week of November for the AC Delco Nationals and the tour and lunch.

I didn't get a chance to see you at the MCA/NUMOA Park City show over Labor Day. I am a NUMOA member and I was too busy parking cars and such on Saturday. We split before Sunday's rain. My SGT has never been in the rain or snow and I wanted to keep it that way.

Here are some new samples of what the new design will look like, this is the final design I will know more about when you can order them this week.

What is the update on these?

• 4 weeks later...

Sharon

Sharon,

Has Robert Lane tried any of the samples on? Based on meeting him, I could gage by what fits him.

Sure would like to suggest what my wife and kids can do for Christmas. She is about to outlaw my wearing my current Leather coat.

Tom

Sharon,

Has Robert Lane tried any of the samples on? Based on meeting him, I could gage by what fits him.

Sure would like to suggest what my wife and kids can do for Christmas. She is about to outlaw my wearing my current Leather coat.

Tom

I do not know when these jackets will be out, I will let people know anything as soon as I do.

Robert jacket is a XL

Sharon

• 2 weeks later...

Archived