TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Jackets For Sale Soon, Take A Look.

sharon

The American flag is great, but wouldn't it be better to make the jackets without it, for those who want to keep things as simple as possible? A flag patch could easily be added by anyone who wanted one. That way everyone's happy, at least as to this one design element.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yet here is another.

post-12648-1208512683_thumb.jpg

I knew I felt an earthquake!!!!

Sorry but this design would be a deal killer for me. I would rather it not say "Team Shelby" on it. It should be a SGT jacket, not a SGT Team Shelby jacket. And I wouldn't be interested in the "GT" cap. This design would appeal more to mustang GT owners that are Team Shelby site. I vote for keeping it simple.

With all due respect to those ideas that incorporate the faux gas cap or dash plaque onto the jacket, forgive me but those varations look like something that Snoop Dog or Flavor-Flave would wear; the're not for me.

To each there own E. Opinon respected but with all of the colors on the proto type jacket it looks like a clown had a bad day with the make up. But what do I know. Who's dog? What flavor? I kid, I kid!

Hello All,

Here is a Sample of a new Shelby GT Jacket. SHELBY GT jacket is in leather with the classic stripes on the back.

It is custom made from the ground up. Plus you could get your Personalized SGT# that could be added as a separate patches or custom sewn. The Shelby GT logo would be in bright silver embroidery

Let us know what you think of this Jacket.

I know all you guys have been asking for one, well here it is :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

I like it and would be interested in one.

Thanks

Russ

Hello All,

Here is a Sample of a new Shelby GT Jacket. SHELBY GT jacket is in leather with the classic stripes on the back.

It is custom made from the ground up. Plus you could get your Personalized SGT# that could be added as a separate patches or custom sewn. The Shelby GT logo would be in bright silver embroidery

post27432.jpg

I know all you guys have been asking for one, well here it is :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

The only thing that would keep me from ordering it is the stripes on the back. Love everything else about it.

I was messing around with my photoshop and here is my concept drawings I thought would look cool.

Just my 2 cents. -FBshelby_jacket_1.jpgshelby_jacket_2.jpg

I like it too. How about the side stripe Shelby GT horizontally insted of vertical, like the side stripes...?

I can't justify that much for any jacket, but maybe I could justify a nice windbreaker - it would get much more use for the money!!

I was messing around with my photoshop and here is my concept drawings I thought would look cool.

Just my 2 cents. -FBpost-12648-1208459244_thumb.jpgpost-12648-1208459258_thumb.jpg

maybe the stripes look better a little longer. maybe not as long as mine but a little bit of length so the Shelby GT and Caroll's signature wouldn't appear to be midway down the stripes

just my .02 :idea:

post-10642-1209309547_thumb.jpg

post-10642-1209309547_thumb.jpg

I have the new designs back on the jackets, the stripes on the back have been removed. and the CSM number will be on the side.

The price will be 399.99 a jacket the Carroll Shelby signature on the jacket will come in different colors,

This is theTeam Shelby Club members price, these will befor sale at the Sai Gift Shop foreveryone else for 499.99

These are going to take at least 6 weeks in prodction.

Sharon

Hello All,

post27432.jpg

So if I understand your last post correctly...

1. Racing Stripes from the back have been deleted...

2. The "Carroll Shelby" script (and all the other letters???) can be ordered in a different color...

3. CSM #s are going to be available, hopefully to only the owners of those particular cars...

Since this is going to be my Birthday, Christrmas & Father's Day present for 2008, I want to make sure that the wife knows EXACTLY what to order...

THANKS!

Gregg

07SGT0547

I have the new designs back on the jackets, the stripes on the back have been removed. and the CSM number will be on the side.

The price will be 399.99 a jacket the Carroll Shelby signature on the jacket will come in different colors,

This is theTeam Shelby Club members price, these will befor sale at the Sai Gift Shop foreveryone else for 499.99

Sharon

Sharon,

We can order these in 6 weeks is what your saying?

Sharon

Pics please... :waiting:

You will be able to order the different color script, the numbers will only be for those with the cars.

I do not know for sure when the orders will go up.

I will post the photos on Monday. We are still in Vegas and I do not have them here.

Sharon

Archived