TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another brokered GT500

Joker45

Been gone all weekend, just saw this one this morning.

Anyone know when the initial listing went up?

If it's been posted a few days, it's a good sign for all of us.

Will be interesting to see if this one tops out real low.

Mike.

Starting time: Aug-20-06 13:37:12 PDT

Starting bid: US $0.01

Duration: 5-day listing

It's only been posted less then one day. Also if you looked at the seller, they usually sell military surplus from the items I looked at.

Guest evilchris

yeah, :doh: sorry guys I had to see, I knew that it would go on up and if I hadn't done it someone else would have,

no hard feelings... I hope

:shrug:

T

None if you were serious about buying it, otherwise whatever.

yeah, :doh: sorry guys I had to see, I knew that it would go on up and if I hadn't done it someone else would have,

no hard feelings... I hope

:shrug:

T

Are you planning to buy it?

If not, why drive the price up?

Are you planning to buy it?

If not, why drive the price up?

I placed the bid which is basically a binding contract, if i had gotten it for 5k over I would have bought it, I got mine for 5k over, and won't go higher, if you mean was I serious about bidding, yes, I have the means, and I would have bought it at that.

T

Guest evilchris

I placed the bid which is basically a binding contract, if i had gotten it for 5k over I would have bought it, I got mine for 5k over, and won't go higher, if you mean was I serious about bidding, yes, I have the means, and I would have bought it at that.

T

You should always snipe at the last minute on ebay. Bidding when there are many days left only generates more interest and drives the price up.

T

I was confused. I thought you meant you were just bidding on it for the hell of it.

You already have one? Why buy another at 5 over? If you wait, the prices will come down. They already are. I have been following completed auctions on ebay since they hit. Most of them were going 18-20 a month ago. Now they are 10-12. That is a big drop this early. We will see sticker prices by early Spring or sooner. All these dealers that are holding on to them to get the best price are actually hurting themselves. Soon there will be a glut of cars with big sticker prices. People won't buy them ...and...down come the prices.

Archived