TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby Continues Growth

GT500-07

I'd join if the cost was more reasonable. My other clubs are $20 a year. After paying the adm and modifying the car, I've got nothing left.

Please list what you get for $20 with each "other" club your a member at & lets compare membership goodies/benefits to membership goodies/benefits :waiting:

Look at what you get when you join "Team Shelby", A very nice Tee Shirt, a new Shelby Magazine, a new Parts Catalog, a Cool Key Chain, TWO Window Decals, a $10.00 Off Cool Poker Chip, Two Personalized Laminated Membership Cards, many cool Discounts on Team Shelby Iteams, First Look at cool stuff, a Cool News Letter, the Oppertunity to Chat with The Prez of SAI, Plus Much Much More. You cant get this deal anywhere else. PLUS there are a lot of super cool People involved with Team Shelby, Amy, Robert, Sharon and many others. And, Team Shelby is just one Club, there are others. Just my 5 Cents......(inflation.....).

David.

If I were running the train, I'd have different levels of membership at different prices. I have no interest in the key chain, t-shirt or other such stuff. I would include the first year of basic membership with the purchase of a new Shelby. I would also open up the restricted forums on a read only basis for a basic membership. Or just open them up for everyone on a read only basis.

i really believe that we got a bargain for our money!!!!!

look at the wealth of knowledge that is here :happy feet:

and all the questions and answers that come up :happy feet:

there should be more closed threads for the paying members not the other way around!!!!

BUT in MY OWN OPINION, we should have a LIFETIME OPTION for membership, or a longer term with more benefits

or even a PREMIUM 5 year package

can i send my money in today for this :happy feet: :happy feet:

if it is not worth the $40 some dollar membership for all the experinces and knowledge that is here

not to mention hearing from Gabby Grabber,Shelby Dude, 68 Fastback, Capt Dave, and of course Sexy Stang and ole Ruff and many others.

i have learned a ton from every single one of you!!! and i do count all of you as friends

and it has been priceless!!!!

i really believe that we got a bargain for our money!!!!!

look at the wealth of knowledge that is here :happy feet:

and all the questions and answers that come up :happy feet:

Just so long as it doesn't require a real solution to a real problem aka the hood scoop saga

I've got another suggestion. How about having the dealer that sold you your new Shelby pay for the first year membership. The guy that made $5,000-$20,000 on the sale.

and if more delaers knew about T/S they might?

and it is a great idea!!! i have told my fellow dealers about SU/T/S each and every time we chat about shelby's since i found the site and a few have them did join :happy feet:

I'd join if the cost was more reasonable. My other clubs are $20 a year. After paying the adm and modifying the car, I've got nothing left.

Actually we are very comparable to other clubs that are National clubs. Plus with us unlike the other clubs you get all the Benifits and you do not have to pay extra for the member shirt one comes with it which including shipping is a 20 dollar value. Plus you get the key chain that is a 9 dollar value and the Magazine that is a 10 dollar value ( which you can not find anymore unless they are on ebay) The 49.99 is that includes shipping to the US which runs on average about 6-8 dollars for priority mail is worth the price.

It is usually the local regions that charge about 20 dollars not national clubs.

Sharon

Actually we are very comparable to other clubs that are National clubs. Plus with us unlike the other clubs you get all the Benifits and you do not have to pay extra for the member shirt one comes with it which including shipping is a 20 dollar value. Plus you get the key chain that is a 9 dollar value and the Magazine that is a 10 dollar value ( which you can not find anymore unless they are on ebay) The 49.99 is that includes shipping to the US which runs on average about 6-8 dollars for priority mail is worth the price.

It is usually the local regions that charge about 20 dollars not national clubs.

Sharon

All things considered that price may not be excessive. But I have a closet full of shirts, a drawer full of key chains and a rack full of magazines. That's why I would be interested in different levels of membership. A basic membership without those things.

All things considered that price may not be excessive. But I have a closet full of shirts, a drawer full of key chains and a rack full of magazines. That's why I would be interested in different levels of membership. A basic membership without those things.

I understand, but right now we do not have any other different level memberships at this point maybe be something to consider.

Thanks

Sharon

I do like the Idea of a 5 Year Membership Package and a Life Time Membership Package. A 5 Year Package to go for $199.99 and include 2 Tee Shirts and a Life Time Package could go for $499.99 and include 3 Tee Shirts. Just a Thought.

David.

I do like the Idea of a 5 Year Membership Package and a Life Time Membership Package. A 5 Year Package to go for $199.99 and include 2 Tee Shirts and a Life Time Package could go for $499.99 and include 3 Tee Shirts. Just a Thought.

David.

I'M IN :happy feet:

I wonder how many people are posting only members? Or those that have been posting here since it was Stangs Unleashed but have not spent $50 to join Team Shelby?

The HIGHEST Number I found so far is 20143.

David.

I wonder how many people are posting only members? Or those that have been posting here since it was Stangs Unleashed but have not spent $50 to join Team Shelby?

StangsUnleashed was much better.

There were no politics, like there is now.

MM

Archived