TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BLUE SUPER SNAKE COUPE!!!!!!

Hi all!!!!!!!!

What we have here is a BLUE SUPER SNAKE COUPE!!!!!!!! This is just hot off the press and has not been detailed yet. I just wanted to snap a few pictures of it first. Hopefully I will have a white vert and a vapor coupe soon!!!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Bud

jl1.jpg

jl2.jpg

jl3.jpg

jl4.jpg

jl5.jpg

jl6.jpg

Black rock!!

Come on guys lets face it. They all look great. doesn't really matter what color they are does it?

I have to say even though I like black, I'd take any SS in any color....

BUD! keep'um roll'en... Thx for the pics...

Bud, thanks for posting these pictures!

This is my car and believe it or not this is the first complete pictures I have seen of my car. They look great! I can't wait to be there next week to pick her up in person. It'll be a fun ride from Vegas back home to Salt Lake City.

Bud, I was just told today that you ended up putting on Black brake calipers on my car instead of Blue. According to Adrienne I ended up with Black as the Blue were not in stock. Can you let me know when the blue will be in stock and if I'll be able to swap them out? Blue was my choice on my original order.

Thanks.

Jim Loveland

aka AlpineSuperSnake

The most BEAUTIFUL Supersnake ever! Love the license plate as well as it looks vaguely familiar.

Bud, I was just told today that you ended up putting on Black brake calipers on my car instead of Blue. According to Adrienne I ended up with Black as the Blue were not in stock. Can you let me know when the blue will be in stock and if I'll be able to swap them out? Blue was my choice on my original order.

Thanks.

Jim Loveland

aka AlpineSuperSnake

Done !!! :happy feet:

It's a bit of a shame they didn't give consumers the option of white stripes. This car would be stunning then. The black lacks in contrast. For $28,000 you think this wouldn't be to much too ask.

I love the black on blue. It's like a moving stealth machine and will really turn heads. I'm also in love with the black on red SS's and seriously thinking about picking up a vert red to SS as well.

Have been waiting a long time to see this,

Thanks Bud

Shelby101, have you been called in yet? Looking at your number, you must be close, hopefully on the lot already. Guess the time estimate in your signature was a little optimistic...

• 2 weeks later...

I have now gotten the call.

BUTTTTTTTTT, I am waiting fr a new transmission.

Finally got approved for the new transission, but the tansmission is now ack ordered until 5/30.

I must wait for the SS conversion until I get the new transmission.

I have now gotten the call.

BUTTTTTTTTT, I am waiting fr a new transmission.

Finally got approved for the new transission, but the tansmission is now ack ordered until 5/30.

I must wait for the SS conversion until I get the new transmission.

Very sorry to hear that. I hope it comes in early. :banghead:

Archived