TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Silver KR pics

2006GT500

That's definately SAI allright. You can see the signature wall behind the tourists. Nice color combo on the car, but why, oh why, did they choose that spoiler for this car?

Purest or not, I would seriously consider changing that spoiler to a 500 style in a New York minute.

JMO.

That's definately SAI allright. You can see the signature wall behind the tourists. Nice color combo on the car, but why, oh why, did they choose that spoiler for this car?

Purest or not, I would seriously consider changing that spoiler to a 500 style in a New York minute.

JMO.

Spoiler Delete, would be a good option for the KR IMO. The SGT and GT500 both look better in the back.

That's the same KR that was at the Shelby Cafe grand opening. The person driving her ( group pic, far right, blue shirt ) said the rear spoiler changed because they didn't need all the down force that the stock GT500 spoiler was giving.

That's the same KR that was at the Shelby Cafe grand opening. The person driving her ( group pic, far right, blue shirt ) said the rear spoiler changed because they didn't need all the down force that the stock GT500 spoiler was giving.

IM SORRY TO PUT IT LIKE THIS ( BUT THAT SPOILER FROM THE V6 ON THE KR LOOKS LIKE SH=T ) UNREAL.

I'm disappointed with the entire car. Check these pics out against pics of the car show/media presentation car. Like night and day. The stance is still like a wheelbarrow and the 18 inch wheels make it look even worse. The spoiler is almost laughable. How would you like to be shelling out the inflated price they want for one of these things and immediately have to start modding it to make it look right? One of these days we'll wake up to the fact we're just plain stupid!!

JR

I'm disappointed with the entire car. Check these pics out against pics of the car show/media presentation car. Like night and day. The stance is still like a wheelbarrow and the 18 inch wheels make it look even worse. The spoiler is almost laughable. How would you like to be shelling out the inflated price they want for one of these things and immediately have to start modding it to make it look right? One of these days we'll wake up to the fact we're just plain stupid!!

JR

It's all in good fun. I wouldn't believe anything about the KR rear spoiler, except the hope it will help base model sales. How many people will actually even need any kind of spoiler, not very many. The GT500 has a great looking spoiler, to darn simple to stay with what works. I think the base model spoiler looks OK and that's about the best I would give it. Wind tunnel testing doesn't even apply to a flying brick, so that nonsense is plain silly. It's a great looking brick though.

• 3 weeks later...

The 18 inch wheels make it look like crap. They destroyed the beauty of the beast seen with the 20 inch wheels. Am I mistaken or are the 20' wheels mounted on the Super Snake? If so, I find it totally ridiculous to have stayed with the 18' wheels for their flagship car especially considering the price they're asking. A real shame!

:banghead:

The 18 inch wheels make it look like crap. They destroyed the beauty of the beast seen with the 20 inch wheels. Am I mistaken or are the 20' wheels mounted on the Super Snake? If so, I find it totally ridiculous to have stayed with the 18' wheels for their flagship car especially considering the price they're asking. A real shame!

:banghead:

What I can't understand is why is no one is listening to us?! I can live with the spoiler, But you are absolutely correct.... The KR should come standard with the 20's. Things are not carved stone, they can be changed, it's not too late. If this was the max Camaro, do you think it would have 18's? Challenger SRT ...20's

Archived