TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How many 40th 725 SS are there?

Just wondering who has a 40th 725hp SS and what is your CSM #

Ken #048 :dance:

Nice looking car, but technically your car is a 40th Anniversary Package with the added SS power upgrade unless the dash plaque says otherwise. (SS instead of XL in the CSM #). To make it a True 40th Anniversary SS you would have needed to order an SS upgrade package & had some of the 40th Anniversary Badges added to it. Your car is still going to be one fo just a few 40th's with that much SS power & IMHO it will just add value to it down the road. Be careful & enjoy that sweet ride while it last. :speedie:

Ken,

Welcome to the club. When it is all said and done, there ain't going to be many of us. Coldy is absolutely correct, we have a 40th Anniversary package that has SuperSnake performance upgrades, or a SuperSnaked 40th Anniversary package but not a 40th Anniversary SuperSnake. That title is reserved for 07 GT500 SuperSnakes, and tecnically all 1,200 of the 07's being done are 40th Anniversary SuperSnakes. They are given the option for the additional emblem on the front grill at the time of conversion.

I'm just curious, when you pop your hood and look at the supercharger and pulley, does it say SuperSnake? :-)

I am having the 40th anniversery emblems added to the SS upgrade with 725 hp. I did not have the "40th anniversery package done for $10.000 and then complete the SS upgrade. I just asked for the grill. I'm not sure if that makes it more confusing, but mine is black with a current # of 335 which will change according to Cindy because mine is being modded at Vegas. All in all, just waiting for the call to bring the car in. Deposit already included.

Rob in SOCAL

Ken,

Welcome to the club. When it is all said and done, there ain't going to be many of us. Coldy is absolutely correct, we have a 40th Anniversary package that has SuperSnake performance upgrades, or a SuperSnaked 40th Anniversary package but not a 40th Anniversary SuperSnake. That title is reserved for 07 GT500 SuperSnakes, and tecnically all 1,200 of the 07's being done are 40th Anniversary SuperSnakes. They are given the option for the additional emblem on the front grill at the time of conversion.

I'm just curious, when you pop your hood and look at the supercharger and pulley, does it say SuperSnake? :-)

YES, it does, yours too I think...Bummer on your strips, I saw another post with door strips coming loose and a question on the fit of the kick panels, I checked mine and can see one small strip on the door starting loosen up and the fit on the passenger side could be better... I have also noticed a small scuff on one of my stripes on the front bumper that you can only notice in the right light.... I can only advise that when anyone picks up their car, you put aside your excitement and inspect it extensively.... anyway, enjoy being fast and fun, I plan on being at Willow Springs this weekend, No point owning it if you dont use it... Ken

post-13013-1208395981_thumb.jpg

post-13013-1208395981_thumb.jpg

I'm 07ss0025 725 with 40th badging black coupe!!

The black and silver are an awesome combination. This makes three. Any more?

Ops only two, I didn't see you have a SS. I think Ken is looking for the 40th Anniversary guys with 725 HP SS performance upgrades.

Archived