TEAM SHELBY FORUM

VISTA BLUE 40th is DONE!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!

Just got the call from Adrienne!

CSM # 171 is DONE!

Vista Blue 40th with ALL of the SuperSnake upgrades!

Hopefully, flying over there Monday to make the drive back to Phoenix!

I will Post pictures as Soon as she gets back!

Dropped the car off on March 11, and was called today April 14th! NOT BAD!

Having my take off parts shipped home! Was reading the horror stories on the other thread! Anyone else have problems getting their parts back? What is everyone doing with the parts.....Any place to sell them?

Thanks

JW

CSM # 171 is DONE!

You are going to go crazy when you see your car. Speechless. In awe. Dumbfounded. I can't believe this is my car. OMG. Is this really my car? Unbelievable. Holy smokes, this is cool. Someone pinch me. Yes, it's true, this is one cool ride. Congratulations.

CSM # 171 is DONE!

Having my take off parts shipped home! Was reading the horror stories on the other thread! Anyone else have problems getting their parts back? What is everyone doing with the parts.....Any place to sell them?

Thanks

JW

Congrats Give us some feedback after you get her home. Maybe list your parts on the forum.

CSM # 171 is DONE!

Thanks

JW

Pics would be great! Are you close to doing that? I had an odd thought the other day, that I should keep the Black vert on the SS list, but get the 40th on the Blue coupe. Might have to do with the black stripe on the SS Blue, plus I could get the gun-metal wheels instead of chrome. But the hood, love the SS hood...

Any links to a Blue 40th would be appreciated, if already posted. Otherwise, :waiting:

Pics would be great! Are you close to doing that? I had an odd thought the other day, that I should keep the Black vert on the SS list, but get the 40th on the Blue coupe. Might have to do with the black stripe on the SS Blue, plus I could get the gun-metal wheels instead of chrome. But the hood, love the SS hood...

Any links to a Blue 40th would be appreciated, if already posted. Otherwise, :waiting:

Hey guys,

I am flying to vegas in the am and picking her up! I have the camera with me and will take a bunch of pics before I hit the road back to Phoenix!

FYI, UPS will NOT insure your parts! Adrienne and I specifically checked this out on friday! SO, I told them to not ship my parts until i get there and PHOTOGRAPH them all prior to them leaving the shop! ALso, I asked for a parts list and approx value so, IF i have to make a claim to UPS, i have pics and paperwork readily available to go into battle with!

I will post pics as soon as I get home tomorrow! UNLESS, I dont like something on the car and demand that it is fixed tomorrow....I will pay close attn to all the stripes and molding!

Thanks

JW

Archived