TEAM SHELBY FORUM

knotts berry farm

Shelbyite

our estemmed Dr. Son of Gt will be having a walk around and discussion on all things shelby including mods; super snakes, gt500,kr, all things shelby, including his state of the shelby speech. If you have mod questions; tsb questins about your shelby or merly to find out if the schmuck showing up at bobs big boy burbank on friday night with a yellow cloned 2006 mustang as a former ford motor co engennering car. ITS A FAKEdont miss this informitive and at times lightharted forum AT 12pm at the gt500 parking area

our estemmed Dr. Son of Gt will be having a walk around and discussion on all things shelby including mods; super snakes, gt500,kr, all things shelby, including his state of the shelby speech. If you have mod questions; tsb questins about your shelby or merly to find out if the schmuck showing up at bobs big boy burbank on friday night with a yellow cloned 2006 mustang as a former ford motor co engennering car. ITS A FAKEdont miss this informitive and at times lightharted forum AT 12pm at the gt500 parking area

Folks, don't listen to Shelbyite. He has a slight drinking problem and has a tendancy to post BS when he has a buzz on. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Actually, that's not true. Shelbyite doesn't drink, he just likes to create crap for me but I allow it because he's one of my best friends; so I humor him (that's what his doctor told me is the best thing to do for him).

But I will tell you about the putz that has a 2006 Sonic Yellow GT that he has cloned into a 500. I don't mind so much about the cloning part, but I do have a BIG problem with the owner presenting it to anyone that will listen to him that his car is a pre-production GT500 that was specally built for him "in Detroit".

Hummmm, pre-production GT500, huh? A pre-production GT500 that has a 4.6 and 5-speed transmision? A pre-production GT500 that has a GT Mustang interior and gage set up? A pre-production GT500 that doesn't have Brembo's on it? A SONIC YELLOW PRE-PRODUCTION GT500 that was sold to a customer??

I DON'T THINK SO BUCCO! And that's exactly what I tell him and everyone he bullshits when I see the jerk at our local car gatherings. Funny, I wonder why he won't come over and talk to me anymore??? :hysterical::hysterical:

Look forward to seeing everyone at Knott's, even Shelbyite!

Son of GT

Got the vin # for that clone?

Steve

No, not yet. Shelbyite asked me to get the same off the car. I'm hoping (?) that the idiot will be at the Bob's Big Boy gathering again this Friday night, and that's when I'll snag his VIN for us to check out.

Believe me, if you spoke to this guy for less than 5 minutes you would see how big of an idiot he really is.

Pre-production GT500 my ass...

Believe me, if you spoke to this guy for less than 5 minutes you would see how big of an idiot he really is.

Pre-production GT500 my ass...

I believe you. I've been around long enough that I've seen my share of vehicles wearing Tony Branda badges/parts that suddenly turn into what I call one of none cars.

Maybe we will see him at Knotts this Sunday.

Steve

E please tell us how you REALLY feel about the preproduction GT500 in Yellow. Dont holdback this time. I getting the fibe that you have something that you want to say about this one of NONE car and its owner. :hysterical: I dont know, but Im thinking you dont like this guy? Please set me straight on how you feel. :hysterical:

Yall have a good time

michael morris

E please tell us how you REALLY feel about the preproduction GT500 in Yellow. Dont holdback this time. I getting the fibe that you have something that you want to say about this one of NONE car and its owner. :hysterical: I dont know, but Im thinking you dont like this guy? Please set me straight on how you feel. :hysterical:

Yall have a good time

michael morris

:hysterical: He's a Goober Michael. Like I said before, I don't have a problem with someone cloning a car in principal, but what I do have a BIG problem with is the owner of the clone playing it off like it's the real deal, especally to owners of the real deal.

And the sad/funny thing about this guy's car is that according to Galpin Motor Sports (GAS), who knows the guy and did some work on his car, he has spent enough money on the body parts to actually go out and buy a proper GT500. That just doesn't make any sense to me unless you trying to keep your insurance premiums down.

Oh, BTW changing the subject completely for a moment or two, if you haven't already done so, don't forget to let your insurance company know about the dramatic increase of your car's value since it's been Super Snaked. God forbid that something should happen to your car, but if it's true replacement value has not been previously agreed upon by both you and your insurance carrier, you could be left holding the bag if you ever had to replace it.

This really applies to all Super Snake and 40th Anniversary car owners for that matter. My insurance company sent a professional appraser out to apprase my car, and a few days later, we came to an agreed replacement value for it.

Anyway, getting back on topic, the clone owner is a goober.

But I will tell you about the putz that has a 2006 Sonic Yellow GT that he has cloned into a 500. I don't mind so much about the cloning part, but I do have a BIG problem with the owner presenting it to anyone that will listen to him that his car is a pre-production GT500 that was specally built for him "in Detroit".

Hummmm, pre-production GT500, huh? A pre-production GT500 that has a 4.6 and 5-speed transmision? A pre-production GT500 that has a GT Mustang interior and gage set up? A pre-production GT500 that doesn't have Brembo's on it? A SONIC YELLOW PRE-PRODUCTION GT500 that was sold to a customer??

I DON'T THINK SO BUCCO! And that's exactly what I tell him and everyone he bullshits when I see the jerk at our local car gatherings. Funny, I wonder why he won't come over and talk to me anymore??? :hysterical::hysterical:

Now THAT should be interesting to see - a pre-production GT500 - especially if it has a 4.6 and 5 Speed in it :) Guess I will have to look around at Knotts this Sunday and see if I can find him. Shouldnt be hard to find :)

Page

:hysterical: He's a Goober Michael. Like I said before, I don't have a problem with someone cloning a car in principal, but what I do have a BIG problem with is the owner of the clone playing it off like it's the real deal, especally to owners of the real deal.

And the sad/funny thing about this guy's car is that according to Galpin Motor Sports (GAS), who knows the guy and did some work on his car, he has spent enough money on the body parts to actually go out and buy a proper GT500. That just doesn't make any sense to me unless you trying to keep your insurance premiums down.

Oh, BTW changing the subject completely for a moment or two, if you haven't already done so, don't forget to let your insurance company know about the dramatic increase of your car's value since it's been Super Snaked. God forbid that something should happen to your car, but if it's true replacement value has not been previously agreed upon by both you and your insurance carrier, you could be left holding the bag if you ever had to replace it.

This really applies to all Super Snake and 40th Anniversary car owners for that matter. My insurance company sent a professional appraser out to apprase my car, and a few days later, we came to an agreed replacement value for it.

Anyway, getting back on topic, the clone owner is a goober.

I have heard of v/6 Mustangs being cloned to look like GT500s..............

Would like to see that as I really think it's hilarious????????????? :hysterical:

Folks, don't listen to Shelbyite. He has a slight drinking problem and has a tendancy to post BS when he has a buzz on. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Actually, that's not true. Shelbyite doesn't drink, he just likes to create crap for me but I allow it because he's one of my best friends; so I humor him (that's what his doctor told me is the best thing to do for him).

SONIC Yellow????

Ford didn't even make a regular mustang in SONIC Yellow!

They had a SCREAMING Yellow!

:hysterical::hysterical:

Archived