TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 GT500KR: Window sticker sample.

This is a sample of a 2008 Shelby GT500KR's window sticker before it ships to SAI. Note that we nor SAI can provide anyone with window stickers or other docs., this is for informational purposes only.

kr_window.jpg

cool i have always been looking to buy a illegal car :happy feet:

This is a sample of a 2008 Shelby GT500KR's window sticker before it ships to SAI. Note that we nor SAI can provide anyone with window stickers or other docs., this is for informational purposes only.

kr_window.jpg

That Not Legal for Sale notice kind of scares me. I hope they make mine legal before I get it :hysterical:

Wow, that's pretty cool.

So as I am interpreting this the sticker you showed us is an interim transit sticker. Is this replaced by SAI with the final dealer sticker?

Would these "intermediate" stickers have been on our SGTs as they were transported from the factory to Vegas?

Thanks!

Wow, that's pretty cool.

So as I am interpreting this the sticker you showed us is an interim transit sticker. Is this replaced by SAI with the final dealer sticker?

Would these "intermediate" stickers have been on our SGTs as they were transported from the factory to Vegas?

Thanks!

I wonder if these willbe available to the owners, or will they only get the one SAI puts on the window??????

I will find out the answer to this question and post it.

Wow, that's pretty cool.

Thanks!

No, the window sticker on the car from Ford is the one the car came with when Ford shipped it to SAI.

No, the window sticker on the car from Ford is the one the car came with when Ford shipped it to SAI.

sd is correct..sai cannot legally remove the msrp sticker as applied by ford....subsequent msrp sticker can be applid by sai..as you see on the discontinued shelbygt

Archived