TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SSnake Horsepower verification

Guest markham51

Guest markham51

I have asked Tasca to dyno my car before and after conversion to make sure my car is making power as advertised. Has anyone who has received their car back from SAI checked to see what HP the car is making?

Guest markham51
Just got home with my 725 today...am signed up for the dyno at Shelbyfest next weekend...if I get enough break in this week I see what she does.....Reg

Awesome! Pls keep us posted.

I have asked Tasca to dyno my car before and after conversion to make sure my car is making power as advertised. Has anyone who has received their car back from SAI checked to see what HP the car is making?

Great idea :yup:

Stuart

The advertised 605 FRPP or 725 KB HP blowers are rated at the flywheel, NOT the rear wheel HP from my understanding.

I'm guessing you should have around 535 RWHP with the FRPP & about 650 RWHP with the KB.

Can't wait to here what the actual is from Bossreg

Well if that one artice about the 605 package is true. Then that package is putting out closer to 575 rwhp. I think they said it was under rated. I remember reading that someone with the 725 upgrade had dyno'ed theirs and it was right around 625 rwhp. I think they had a 40TH with the power upgrades.

Well if that one artice about the 605 package is true. Then that package is putting out closer to 575 rwhp. I think they said it was under rated. I remember reading that someone with the 725 upgrade had dyno'ed theirs and it was right around 625 rwhp. I think they had a 40TH with the power upgrades.

If the 625 rwhp # is correct then I wasn't off by much

That would be my car and it dynoed at right at 620 which is about 85% of the flywheel HP of 725. Just as advertised.

Archived