TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grand Opening of the Corner Shelby Cafe with Carroll Shelby

sharon

Will do. I'm leaving just as soon as I gas up the Red GT500. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks all, hope to see you there tonight!

As an update, when you come to the Museum for the tour you will get poker chips that will give you a discount for the restaurant.

Amy

Wish I would have had a bit more notice as I definately would have made the drive from CO to LV. Oh well maybe next time. :superhero:

Can't make the Grand - but I'll check it out when I come out in the next month or two (when I get my SS call).

Amy, I really like the art work. Well done. I'm sure you thought of t-shirts for the Cafe with this artwork.

Are they available online. If so, I'm in..........

Thanks

Bob

Amy, quick, send the corperate jet for me!

Too late I already called it! :spend:

Leaving in a few once we get weather clearance. If you've never seen the SAI Corporate Jet it's white with silver stripes and has "Shelby Jet" on the side.

The pilot told me no problems getting back to Vegas on time. He says white jets are faster than black or blue jets.

How crazy is that!?!?!

:happy feet:

Well I can't make it this time but I'm planning on being there in a month. Coming to town to check out Shelby and then check out the Trio from Canada that will be in town :rockon::rockon::rockon: Should be a great time :beerchug: :party: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Archived