TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WHITE SUPER SNAKE COUPE!!!!!!

here's my 2005 GT, no blower, no sixth gear.

runs e85, lowered & stiffened suspension, mild performance mods & painted stripes

I know it's no Shelby but my budget was kinda tight, so for 32K (my car and mods) I have a great looking and well performing car which grips the asphalt like glue.

post-12167-1210118444.jpgpost-12167-1210118463.jpgpost-12167-1210118473.jpgpost-12167-1210118515.jpgpost-12167-1210118529.jpg

Come clean man where did you get that hood. It looks really good. Is there a SS running around with no hood looking for the perp.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come clean man where did you get that hood. It looks really good. Is there a SS running around with no hood looking for the perp.

Thanks mate! The hood is directly available to the general public at Shelby Performance Parts.

Say hi to the guys at Flanagan’s Irish Pub, in Dunedin. I've had many a fun time in there :)

By the way your GT looks well hot, love it...

Thanks mate! The hood is directly available to the general public at Shelby Performance Parts.

Say hi to the guys at Flanagan’s Irish Pub, in Dunedin. I've had many a fun time in there :)

By the way your GT looks well hot, love it...

Thanks, and Flanagan's is a good place, been there lots of times as a matter of fact, one of my friends had his daughters reception their. Gotta love that.

Your right, now I remember that they weren't going to sell the KR hood but that the Super Snake one would be available.

Yours look really good with that red stripe. I love any Mustang as long as it is done with taste and yours fits that bill.

Enjoy!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all!!!!!!

As promised, here are a few pics of WHITE SUPER SNAKE!!!!!!!!!! These are posted with the customers permission (if ya look real hard in the first pic, you may see John Strauss :hysterical3: )

Here ya go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JS6A.jpg

Bud

I never thought it would look so awesome on white.....gave me something to think of.

Some new pics, my wife left the sun visor down so this is a way of punishing her by posting her pic ;)

post-12167-1212682279.jpg

post-12167-1212682272.jpg

post-12167-1212682287.jpg

Nice photos and beautiful wife....I would like to know how much was the final cost of the painted hood including the labor....i would like to have the KB but i do not want to lower the engine so if the SS hood clears without lowering that will be great.

The Kenne Bell fits under the SS hood without lowering the engine. I dont know the cost of the hood painted, but do know the KB fits.

michael morris

How is the ordering of the SS goes ...i googled the site and searched it could not find the items and cost.....links are appreciated

How is the ordering of the SS goes ...i googled the site and searched it could not find the items and cost.....links are appreciated

Not really sure what your asking? Do you want to know the package price of the SS? And how to get in line for the SS package.

Heres the press release on the shelbyautos.com site.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/news.asp?id=15

If you want to get on the list for an SS you need to email cynthiaR@shelbyautos.com

Let me know if you need more info.

michael morris

Not really sure what your asking? Do you want to know the package price of the SS? And how to get in line for the SS package.

Heres the press release on the shelbyautos.com site.

http://www.shelbyautos.com/news.asp?id=15

If you want to get on the list for an SS you need to email cynthiaR@shelbyautos.com

Let me know if you need more info.

michael morris

thx for the link the pdf in it has what am looking for.

download the shelby catalog & it has the SS hood & vents in it for sale

Am at a cross road from deciding on mods.....had it been priced lower i would go for KB SS in a heart beat.....but am weighing the cost that i still see too much for the it vs the rarity of that pony..Is it worth it...yes to whoever decided already..to me not sure yet ....but i may do it soon...tough call.

Archived