TEAM SHELBY FORUM

WHITE SUPER SNAKE COUPE!!!!!!

last time I checked, Torch red didn't have the words "PERFORMANCE" in it like Performance White does :hysterical2: dealers, will they ever learn? :hysterical2:

Agree with the dealer thing however most of them selling all brands are clueless with the majority of their product line. This one however not only knows the products he sells but He owns a car that his dealership sold, He then sends it out to the Ford authorized and warranted legendary mod shop SAI and builds the bassest american muscle car since pre 1970. Most dealers dont even know what color a car comes in without looking at the brochure. Rock on M.M. Shelby, Yenko, Motion, ah the good old may be back wish gas prices were as well.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have always loved white and I havent seen a bad color is the SS yet, but RED is fastest!!!

michael morris

My solution on colors is like this....My first one was a Red Cervini C500....on cover Modified Mustangs April 06 then I saw a low mile 03 Blue cobra virgin so I took it home....liked blue so much I got a 07 Gt500 stripe delete (loaned that one to a friend for 6 months) and a 06 Cervini C500 blue with with white stripes built all forged high 10 second street car..then I saw a black gt500 took it home to its now at tasca SS 2B...then i saw a 05 yellow mustang stalker vert had to give that one to the wife.. it was on the cover on MM&FF Jan 08 I think.... I guess I need a white one..vapor...and go...btw i did sell the blue 03 and the blue stripe delete gt500 and i will probaly donate the SS to charity if wont hang with my blue Cervini C500 and mike my red one is so fast I've had to paint the stripes back on three times. Its not cost effictive but it sure is fun.

Anyone else think the hood alignment isn't right. Looks to be high in the middle and to close in over the headlights. Am I just being to picky?

JS7A.jpg

I spoke to John tonight on the phone. Needless to say he is PUMPED! This is going to be a great weekend. Watch the Masters and go for a ride in a Super Snake!! WHOAAA

I just hope John will still put this bad boy on the track. I want a picture of the both of us going around Daytona on the high banks side by side at 170 MPH. Look closely guys. There's a roll bar in that car.

Congrats John. I can't wait to see it. Drive safe coming home. Maybe he'll let me drive it, I let him drive mine while he was waiting on the SS. He needed his Shelby shot every now and then. :redcard:

It's growing on me....that's about all I can say at this time :lurk:

Rod, its a win win, take it home with the flat black stripes, drive it a few months, and if you can't adapt, go back to the blue ones. All this stuff takes is just money, right???? LOL

No question for me, mine stays with the blue stripes since I will have two kids in college starting next fall, so no big checks coming from me for car mods. But kudos to those who are getting it done.

badcat aka kcmo

Coldy, As I mentioned in one of my other posts, once you turn the key, start the car, put in gear, and then SMOKE THE LIVING CRAP out of the rear tires in the first three gears, AND once you mash the throttle down doing 50 in fourth and the rear end breaks loose on you at that speed, I promise you that the very, very, last thing that you will be thinking about will be what color the stripe is. You might think about the color of the stripe in your shorts at that moment, but you won't care about the one on the car. :hysterical:

I was on the freeway doing 80 the other day when a "fan" came up next to me and gestured that he could not hear my car properly, so I took it out of 6th down to 4th and goosed it hard. The car went from 80 to 125 in mere seconds, but the most amazing thing was that I could feel the rear tires actually spinning faster than the car was going! When I slowed down and the fan caught up to me, he was yelling WOOHOO at the top of his lungs and saying that he actually saw my rear tires start to smoke when I punched it.

And all that happened with "just" 605 H.P.

Do it Coldy; don't wait. Of all the components that come with the package, the one issue you have with it is probably the easist to resolve if you remain unhappy with having the FB stripes on the car.

Coldy, As I mentioned in one of my other posts, once you turn the key, start the car, put in gear, and then SMOKE THE LIVING CRAP out of the rear tires in the first three gears, AND once you mash the throttle down doing 50 in fourth and the rear end breaks loose on you at that speed, I promise you that the very, very, last thing that you will be thinking about will be what color the stripe is. You might think about the color of the stripe in your shorts at that moment, but you won't care about the one on the car. :hysterical:

I was on the freeway doing 80 the other day when a "fan" came up next to me and gestured that he could not hear my car properly, so I took it out of 6th down to 4th and goosed it hard. The car went from 80 to 125 in mere seconds, but the most amazing thing was that I could feel the rear tires actually spinning faster than the car was going! When I slowed down and the fan caught up to me, he was yelling WOOHOO at the top of his lungs and saying that he actually saw my rear tires start to smoke when I punched it.

Do it Coldy; don't wait. Of all the components that come with the package, the one issue you have with it is probably the easist to resolve if you remain unhappy with having the FB stripes on the car.

Enis, your just having too much fun! Not to much longer before were side by side on the freeway! I want to see those tires smoke. :happy feet: :happy feet:

IMO that is the best SS color combo I've seen so far. Congrats John. She is stunning.

Hey Rick ( Shelby#18 ). I would love to see your SS as soon as you get her.

This may change which GT500 I have Snaked.

Thanks,

Dan

IMO that is the best SS color combo I've seen so far. Congrats John. She is stunning.

Hey Rick ( Shelby#18 ). I would love to see your SS as soon as you get her.

This may change which GT500 I have Snaked.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan,

I'll PM you when I get it. Which I hope is soon. :happy feet:

WILL THE 550 HP GT500KR BE EVEN CLOSE TO THAT???????????

Enis, your just having too much fun! Not to much longer before were side by side on the freeway! I want to see those tires smoke. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Yes, my friend, very soon I suspect. I visited SAI yesterday and all is good there. Had a nice conversation with Bud about many different things, and the status of your car was one of them.

All I will say again is that all is good, VERY good.

Is that your phone I hear ringing? :happy feet:

:burnout: :burnout:

Archived