TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Heacock Insurance anyone?

mr4teth

Anyone out there use or have used Heacock Classic Insurance? If so give me the good bad and ugly! I received an unbelievable quote from them today. The coverages were exactly the same as my current insurer Hagerty but with a $0 deductibles and Heacock's quote was 30% less! The only catch was I had to be a member of the Mustang Club of America to take advantage of their special rate ... BIG DEAL! :happy feet:

Anyone out there use or have used Heacock Classic Insurance? If so give me the good bad and ugly! I received an unbelievable quote from them today. The coverages were exactly the same as my current insurer Hagerty but with a $0 deductibles and Heacock's quote was 30% less! The only catch was I had to be a member of the Mustang Club of America to take advantage of their special rate ... BIG DEAL! :happy feet:

Under the terms of your policy quote, how many miles per year?

:happy feet: I use Grundy 0 deduct, limit $60,500, premium $423.50. Just paid it yesterday

Holy $hit is that cheap! What are the liability limits and uninsured motorist coverages? I thought Heacock $516 with 100k/300K agreed value $45k was unbeatable!

Holy $hit is that cheap! What are the liability limits and uninsured motorist coverages? I thought Heacock $516 with 100k/300K agreed value $45k was unbeatable!

On a policy like this with full comp and collision coverages, why would you want uninsured motorist coverage too?

FYI, State Farm charges me 696/yr for full coverage in Harris County with unlimited milage and no restrictions on use. Coverage for mods and upgrades too.

On a policy like this with full comp and collision coverages, why would you want uninsured motorist coverage too?

FYI, State Farm charges me 696/yr for full coverage in Harris County with unlimited milage and no restrictions on use. Coverage for mods and upgrades too.

I’m not an insurance expert but my father who’s an attorney and has always insisted that I carry uninsured/underinsured coverage’s and opted for the full tort option. Uninsured/underinsured coverage’s protect you when you’re not at fault and there are injuries or property damage that exceeds the other driver’s comp and collection coverage’s. Some states require you to carry this coverage.

:happy feet: I use Grundy 0 deduct, limit $60,500, premium $423.50. Just paid it yesterday

I called Grundy today to get a quote. I guess they’re trying to make up the low premiums they're charging you!

I’m not an insurance expert but my father who’s an attorney and has always insisted that I carry uninsured/underinsured coverage’s and opted for the full tort option. Uninsured/underinsured coverage’s protect you when you’re not at fault and there are injuries or property damage that exceeds the other driver’s comp and collection coverage’s. Some states require you to carry this coverage.

Comprehensive will cover my car if the other driver does not. I have much better medical coverage than what is paid for by an auto policy. Texas does not require UMC. Had a long talk with my agent and other than the lower deductable, he could come up with NO instance where UMC would pay in my case. Just something worth checking into. Not the right answer for everyone.

I went with heacock they were the best all around deal for me...$500 and some change per year for agreed value 55k.. My other auto insurance company told me too look elsewhere... I have clean driving record, no wrecks 3 cars insured with them, but they still wanted 1400 a year for just the shelby.

I went with heacock they were the best all around deal for me...$500 and some change per year for agreed value 55k.. My other auto insurance company told me too look elsewhere... I have clean driving record, no wrecks 3 cars insured with them, but they still wanted 1400 a year for just the shelby.

I ended up signing with Heacock. No other insurance quote I recieved was even in the same ball park. When All said and done compared to my old insurer Hagerty, Heacock was half the price. I love dealing with Hagerty and they are a great company but they just aren't competitive on newer cars.

With the money I saved I'll we able to fill my gas tank a couple of times ... gas just hit $3.40 for the cheap stuff! :cry:

Does Heacock and Grundy limit where and when you can drive? I want to be able to drive to work on nice days and run an errand if I need to. If so I will be switching since mine is over 3 times that at Allstate.

I'm not sure about Grundy but Heacock specifically said NO driving to work or leaving the vehicle unattended in a store parking lot which is fine with me .... less opportunity for door dings and wondering keys from jealous people!

I'm not sure about Grundy but Heacock specifically said NO driving to work or leaving the vehicle unattended in a store parking lot which is fine with me .... less opportunity for door dings and wondering keys from jealous people!

:happy feet: grundy wanted to know what my daily driver was. they said I could drive my car to work on a sunny day and stop at walmart

if needed. they have pics of my cars, required. If you go to their web page they insure jets and yachts. I hope they are the real deal, however I've never had to call them. With St Farm and Allstate if I had a fender bender in Orlando, my car would be towed to the local

ford dealer, no thanks.I want my car towed Home. Just my 2 cents

Archived