TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Halfmoon Bay Dream Machines

HARALD KELLEY

Not me, but how about a full moon? massmoon.gif

LMFAO :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Snoop's a funny dawg..

HOO5O, look here NorCal 2008 Car Shows/TS Regional Group Forum Elite 1 is going and he'll have a possie of Mustangs with him, I'm probably going to go and I believe Ray will and maybe txshavers if he's done with Wall-e. Note Elite 1's post about staging at the Safeway in Pacifica early Sunday morning and then convoying down to the airport.

Hope to be there to meet everyone.

WP

I will be at Thunderhill the day before Half Moon Bay but "The Boss" (my wife) has given me the OK to attend the show :happy feet: I may have to bring my two boys... No problem really, they just need to be fed and hydrated with soda pop on a regular basis and they'll be fine :hysterical:

I'm really looking forward to meeting you all at the show, I'll probably have txshavers in his '08 GT500 with me as well.

Until then, safe travels everyone and pray for good weather. :party2:

WP

If I'm in town, we will be driving our 2008 GT500 'Vert to HMB.

BTW, the bi-plane rides are a total blast! :superhero:

For those that can't make it to the coast on Sunday , Mustangs Plus in Stockton has their Spring Car show on Saturday April 26, or if you're hard core, do both :happy feet:

Just to remind everyone , I am attending this event, and I am also brining a few mustangs with me, plus meet with other shelby and mustang owners, at the Safeway on Linda Mar Blvd in Pacifica, CA at 6am and then caravan together into the show at 7am, everyone is welcomed to join me, I hope to see some of you there.

Here is a list of people from this forum that are attending so far:

ELITE 1

WP64

aonebadbone

Cali_KR (maybe)

Which car are you bringing Ray?

I will be bringing a few:

The 70' Boss, 68 GT500, and 68 GT500KR. I will also be bringing my Ferrari F430. My father will be bringing a 1958 Corvette. 5 Cars total. We will be their early on Sunday.

IMG_3543.sized.jpg

IMG_3482.sized.jpg

I will be bringing a few:

The 70' Boss, 68 GT500, and 68 GT500KR. I will also be bringing my Ferrari F430. My father will be bringing a 1958 Corvette. 5 Cars total. We will be their early on Sunday.

IMG_3543.sized.jpg

IMG_3482.sized.jpg

Sweet looking stable :) but both cars either drop the nose or raise the butt :)

Hey everyone that is going.

My club is meeting at 645 at cafino on main street it is a drive through coffee place.

in the middle of a parking lot. if you all want we can mee5t and drive in together.

Art

Hey Art I will be there with you along with ShelbyTom.... You want me to call you when I hit Livermore and we can meet up along the way?

Hey Art I will be there with you along with ShelbyTom.... You want me to call you when I hit Livermore and we can meet up along the way?

Hey Guys, I would like to join up with you. I live in San Jose ...but can only drive ONE of my cars! So I will bring the Shelby GT-H. I will plan to meet up in Pacifica at 6am.

Randy

post-13064-1209185391_thumb.jpg

post-13064-1209185391_thumb.jpg

Archived