TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How much could I sell my car for?

idareu

I have a 08 GT 500 vert.

It has 31 miles.

It has the ambient lighting, shelby car cover, premium interior and sirrius.

How much could I expect to get if I sold it?

2-5k under MSRP is my guess.

Even know it only has 31 miles on it. It's used.

New ones can be bought in some areas for MSRP if you hunt a little.

I have a 08 GT 500 vert.

It has 31 miles.

It has the ambient lighting, shelby car cover, premium interior and sirrius.

How much could I expect to get if I sold it?

A few monhs ago I sold a Vista Blue with 300 miles for 1500 over my cost which was still well over msrp. You need to price it below dealer level and someone may snap it up. You can always go lower.

Just spent a week shopping around..coupes and converts MSRP no problem..Got mine at MSRP.

Are you the same Dukenrock from OSO? Ft Wayne?

Find a over seas buyer for it ... you should get more money for it

lambbo, I laugh once, maybe twice a year (on special occasions).

I'm done for 2008.

Good one.

Airborne

I'll laugh for ya.. I have to! I'm back in the states working and have my car as a DD. Now she's mad cause it sat in the garage for weeks and didn't drive it.... Not my fault but... I'm paying for it now!!!

I love her so I can't.... well, you know..... I love her, yeh, that's it, I love her!!!

I'll laugh for ya.. I have to! I'm back in the states working and have my car as a DD. Now she's mad cause it sat in the garage for weeks and didn't drive it.... Not my fault but... I'm paying for it now!!!

I love her so I can't.... well, you know..... I love her, yeh, that's it, I love her!!!

Damn it man, I've exceeded my limit for 2008.

Again, another good one.

Airborne

Note: Her name is Sarah and she loves to be on the road, which means alot of cleaning.

Damn it man, I've exceeded my limit for 2008.

Again, another good one.

Airborne

Note: Her name is Sarah and she loves to be on the road, which means alot of cleaning.

Airborne, I assume your military or retired..... I just spent 4 yrs. in the sand box.... I'm happy to be home but I'm still away from the wife and kids..... My ride makes it real, ya know what I mean? Some time enough is not enough......

Jim

Airborne, I assume your military or retired..... I just spent 4 yrs. in the sand box.... I'm happy to be home but I'm still away from the wife and kids..... My ride makes it real, ya know what I mean? Some time enough is not enough......

Jim

I do know....once I got my wife in the car, we were able to connect once again and regain our lives back to normal. This took time and yes, I've been there, done that a few times too. The car saved my life while I saved others, go figure. I completely understand what she means to you. The edge is what we crave and does keep us alive. Strangely we don't use it for the reasons you see or here of on TV or ads. Some own it just to say they have one, others use it to bring excitement into ther lives, and others just want to make money later in life (if they live that long). Then comes the true GI who can immediately feel free and freedom is what we are. Nothing connects you more than jumping into this machine, at least for a few of us. Few things duplicate that feeling (legally) and Ford (through Mr. Shelby) made it right for the working man who has enough on his plate and want just a little taste of freedom every now and then. If I'm off subject say so. I know why I bought my car and the sacrifices I made throughout life. In fact, the car came to me, not the other way around. Friends that I knew who are in the car business came to me with the cure. Then, an even bigger surprise, Mr. Shelby signed it as he again came to my base to thank us as we thanked him for his years of service when he was in the military. We spoke frankly about lifes experiences and how it all started. As a former GI himself, struggling through life on a shoe string budget with mouths to feed, he didn't forget and built it for all of us to enjoy. I'm doing just that. Hope you are too.

Airborne

It will be interesting to see what the GT500 market does after they are done building them all. I suspect there will be a lot of owners like myself that have no interest in selling which could keep the market fairly strong.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived