TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Is a SuperSnake pkg still avail for 2008s & misc

skiph

I just got my new GT500 and have a couple of questions about the SuperSnake package.

- Is it still available for the 2008s?

- Are all new stripes put on the car when you supersnake it? I'm wanting a different color stripe, and if you get all new stripes on it, I could cancel the cost and effort I'm going through to put the different color stripe kit on it?

- I know there was a number to call that could probably answer all my questions on shipping, etc. But I lost the link. Anybody still have the link?

Thanks!

Skip

I just got my new GT500 and have a couple of questions about the SuperSnake package.

- Is it still available for the 2008s?

- Are all new stripes put on the car when you supersnake it? I'm wanting a different color stripe, and if you get all new stripes on it, I could cancel the cost and effort I'm going through to put the different color stripe kit on it?

- I know there was a number to call that could probably answer all my questions on shipping, etc. But I lost the link. Anybody still have the link?

Thanks!

Skip

Last number I saw on here was in the 500's and that was last week.

Yes, all new stripes are put on. They are flat black striping. Check this regarding the striping and the rest. Call Shelby for specifics. My understanding is that they'll cancel the price of the parts, but not the labor if you mod before or delete items from the package.

http://forum.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26453

Archived