TEAM SHELBY FORUM

diablosport tuner

I had considered buying one for my sgt, i have 20' rims and removed the cats with a bassini x-pipe, CEL is on also have to reset tire pressure sensor at each start.. any suggestions? will this tuner enev work for the sgt?
If you don't buy a diablosport with Shelby GT specific tunes,You will be out of luck.All of the handhelds must have Shelby specific tunes because of the FRPP tune.Try Brenspeed.I had good luck with them.

Pardon me for shouting....

PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE A DIABLO TUNER FOR YOUR MUSTANG BECAUSE YOU WILL REGRET IT.

I, and many, many, others here will tell you that between the two, SCT is hands down a better tune for your car.

It appears to me that the SCT is a generic tool produced for tuners to put their custom tunes in and sell is this correct? If so the SCT is not the important part its the tuner you're dealing with is that correct? I've been considering going with the SCT and JDM tune just because they will work with my tuner on the dyno to dial it in for me. Any of you have experience with these guys?

• 2 weeks later...
It appears to me that the SCT is a generic tool produced for tuners to put their custom tunes in and sell is this correct? If so the SCT is not the important part its the tuner you're dealing with is that correct? I've been considering going with the SCT and JDM tune just because they will work with my tuner on the dyno to dial it in for me. Any of you have experience with these guys?

Great idea. Jim at JDM is one of the premier SCT tuners in the country. You can't really go wrong with them.

And I second the motion concerning Diablosport. Don't go there.

Archived