TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NADA Used car, collectible value = GT-H

jgib627

wow!! NADA just updated that page because I printed off that website in october and low retail was $66,350 average was $74,500 high retail was $82,995.this is realy strange for NADA they are real conservative with values.I recentley refinanced #398 with my local credit union at a super low rate because of the NADA values.

Jonathan,

I wanted to finance my GT-H convertible and using the VIN they gave me an offer of $29,950.00. When I described the car they said to submit an independent appraisal and they would reconsider a larger loan. Thanks for the link, thats incredible! This should establish realistic value for these cars. +1.

Jonathan,

I wanted to finance my GT-H convertible and using the VIN they gave me an offer of $29,950.00. When I described the car they said to submit an independent appraisal and they would reconsider a larger loan. Thanks for the link, thats incredible! This should establish realistic value for these cars. +1.

No problem! I hoped this would help as well as being of interest. It sure helped me when I insured mine with Grundy. Also I was hoping people would take note of the values to keep the prices on re-sale etc high enough as they should be as that obviously helps us all longer term. JG

What are you guys paying for insurance? I am 30 with a clean record.I am paying $416 for 6 months full coverage and $109 for storage for winter.I did talk to my agent today and forwarded on the link to the values.He said I would be covered if ssomething should happen.Are there any places that will give us a break due to the nature of the car?? I checked with haggerty as I have my Fastback insured through them but they would'nt do it.Any advice??

James

What are you guys paying for insurance? I am 30 with a clean record.I am paying $416 for 6 months full coverage and $109 for storage for winter.I did talk to my agent today and forwarded on the link to the values.He said I would be covered if ssomething should happen.Are there any places that will give us a break due to the nature of the car?? I checked with haggerty as I have my Fastback insured through them but they would'nt do it.Any advice??

James

Haggerty will insure to value your car. I have my 2006 GT-H, my 1966 GT350H and my 2008 Super Snake through them. You may want to check with someone else there.

James

Hey James, for me Grundy was good. Limited mileage use (3k a yr) im 32 with a clean record with the car valued at $65,000 their price to me was $941.00 full coverage for a year with only a $30 deductible, JG

Just being curious, do u have your ss yet?.. :)

HI James,

I encountered the same non=sense from my local credit union back last October. I was armed with a print out that was spoke of earlier and they called someone to verify it. Once that call was made I was approved and check in hand in about 30 mins.

Good Luck.

Just being curious, do u have your ss yet?.. :)

My car was shipped from SAI on the 04Apr. Going to Ga. (Wayne Morris Ford) I expect it there on the 17th Apr. I'm going down from Va. in a couple of weeks and drive it back from there to Va.

It's car number 08SS0003. Only 4 have been done so far and 2 of them will be at Michael Morris' dealership in lil ol Perry, Ga.

It's Black/Black.

Looking forward to that 650mile drive back.

MAMBA-SS

Manassas, Va

For any GT-H owners: Just received appraisal from Auto Appraisal Network for my 2007 Shelby GT-H convertible with less than 300 miles. $78,500.00. Credit union will finance what I'm asking $45,000.00. What a relief!!! Not for sale. This car is addictive. I'm in the garage with the car more than I'm with the wife. Is this healthy?

Archived