TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Owner here

1967_fastback

Well Hello to everyone.My day has finally come.I have been in love with Mustangs and Shelbys for along time now.I always wanted to own a Shelby as I already have a few Mustangs in the stable.Yesterday I closed the Deal on our new 06 GT-H.The car is #40 with 19,024 miles. I have been told that it is from The Los Angelas area.I read on here that you can contact Hertz when you buy the vehicle to get the records.Does anyone know the number to call to get this info??I will be sitting on pins and needles for the next week.I can not go pick the car up till april 12.It will be a fun ride from the dealer in Indiana back home to Michigan.I am looking forward to it.

James

Well Hello to everyone.My day has finally come.I have been in love with Mustangs and Shelbys for along time now.I always wanted to own a Shelby as I already have a few Mustangs in the stable.Yesterday I closed the Deal on our new 06 GT-H.The car is #40 with 19,024 miles. I have been told that it is from The Los Angelas area.I read on here that you can contact Hertz when you buy the vehicle to get the records.Does anyone know the number to call to get this info??I will be sitting on pins and needles for the next week.I can not go pick the car up till april 12.It will be a fun ride from the dealer in Indiana back home to Michigan.I am looking forward to it.

James

Welcome to the asylum James and congrats on the GT-H. Sorry I can't help with the documentation issue. Just remember when you get it, we won't believe a word of it without pictures :hysterical: We love pic's.

Jim

Welcome James! I just got off of the phone with your salesman Steven at Expressway. You no longer get the car... Just kidding!! Sorry for the heart attack. He called me to see if it would be ok to give you my phone numbers. I got my car from Steven also a couple months back. Great dealership to work with. Massive beutiful dealership in the middle of a corn field in Indiana. When you get my number, give me a call. I have all the info you are looking for on how to get your info from Hertz and Shelby. Welcome to the insanity!! I take it your married? I hope that your wife is as understanding as mine. Your life will never be the same.

Let's see...............#40............thats the one I rented out in L.A. a while back, yeah I remember her, it was so much fun to drive. We would go in reverse as fast as she would go and the ram her in drive. Started making all these funny noises after about the tenth time so we quit. Did you know that in L.A. their curbs and driveways are alot higher than usual I don't know how many time we bottomed out, should have slowed down a bit more I guess. Did they get that dent/tiny hole out of the radiator? That's my gum covering the hole up, no need to return it. :shift:

:worm: Just kidding!

you are a bad bad man stormy! :hysterical:

:hysterical3: I resemble that remark!

Let's see...............#40............thats the one I rented out in L.A. a while back, yeah I remember her, it was so much fun to drive. We would go in reverse as fast as she would go and the ram her in drive. Started making all these funny noises after about the tenth time so we quit. Did you know that in L.A. their curbs and driveways are alot higher than usual I don't know how many time we bottomed out, should have slowed down a bit more I guess. Did they get that dent/tiny hole out of the radiator? That's my gum covering the hole up, no need to return it.

A tear came to my eye, and its not my car! Congrats on the GTH.

Archived