TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New member here

timmyer

Thanks everyone. Reino, the lights and lower grill was installed at SAI. I've had the car since May 5th and have done absolutely nothing to it. It has approx. 1800 miles and still has the plastic on the carpet. The mats are still in the trunk. The new Razors will be the first Mod I have done other than my neat Shelby key chain I got at SAI last week. I'll post some pic's tomorrow. Only one's I have are from last summer. Some have seen them, but I will post a couple. One is absolutely great of my SGT and my buddies GT500. Y'all have a good one......

Tim

Thanks everyone. Reino, the lights and lower grill was installed at SAI. I've had the car since May 5th and have done absolutely nothing to it. It has approx. 1800 miles and still has the plastic on the carpet. The mats are still in the trunk. The new Razors will be the first Mod I have done other than my neat Shelby key chain I got at SAI last week. I'll post some pic's tomorrow. Only one's I have are from last summer. Some have seen them, but I will post a couple. One is absolutely great of my SGT and my buddies GT500. Y'all have a good one......

Tim

Welcome pictures are a rule ,We also can help with mods don`t be shy

Archived