TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stangwear - 07 Shelby Hats, Cobra Hats & more

I do not work nor am I affiliated with this company, I just found an ad & clicked on it & they were selling all this stuff & I thought you all might like to know....happy ordering. :cheerleader:

http://www.stangwear.com/shop/category.asp...amp;sortby=name

You won`t believe it but they sell` PINK` seatbelts look if you don`t believe me

` Ruf` :happy feet:

You won`t believe it but they sell` PINK` seatbelts look if you don`t believe me

` Ruf` :happy feet:

See.....they do have something for everyone, even RUF :hysterical:

Cold, thanks for hyping my website. I'll send you that $50 I promised you. :fan:

Dave

I'll PM you with my address, or take the red Shelby hat to help protect my face from that flying crap :fan::hysterical::party:

Guest evilchris

Thanks 'ColdwaterHotrod'. Looks like they have the key chain in the Kelly Clarkston Bold Moves video.

28450615.jpg

JB

My wife bought me one, it's small though ( the horse ). Not the same as the video.

I think you're right, Jesse. It was heavier and chrome.

You are correct 'RUFDRAFT', 'evilchris' too. I checked out the video and the horse is twice the size of the key and the key ring goes through the tail of the horse. It's definitely different from the key chain offered in the Stang Wear link.

I cannot extract a picture from the video, don't have the software for Macromedia Flash. The key chain appears 10 seconds into the Kelly Clarkson video. You can pause the video to see it better.

Kelly Clarkson "Go" Ford Commercial

Here is another picture of the key chain from Stang Wear...

38a7f024.jpg

JB

Archived