TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bullits on the lot

2007_Shelby_GT

Yes, but nobody bashes the SGT's here.. There have been multiple threads on one of the other very large forums about how overpriced the SGT's are..

It's sad.. :(

i agree somewhat..people have varying opinions..is the bullitt better buy then the sgt..well right now ford is offering $2500 rebates on the bullitt which means you pay 800ish for the bullitt package..does that make the bullitt a better and cheaper alternative to the sgt?...depends on your monies and how you wish to spend them...i think the bullit looks far meaner then the sgt....they need to lower the sgt as in my eyes the stance on the bullitt looks far better and at this time bullitt may be a wiser purchase..and im not sure the bullitt is too far removed from the sgt..apples to apples comparison i think would be legit..of course..i like em all and it comes down to your particular preference

i think the bullit looks far meaner then the sgt....they need to lower the sgt as in my eyes the stance on the bullitt looks far better and at this time bullitt may be a wiser purchase..and im not sure the bullitt is too far removed from the sgt..

:huh: :unsure: :headscratch:

Umm.. Am I reading that correctly? You must have your facts reversed.. The SGT can't really go much lower..

SGT:

01.jpg

Bullitt:

1ZVHT82H685176977_008_LG.jpg

Bullitt is about an inch higher than the SGT..

:finger:

:huh: :unsure: :headscratch:

Umm.. Am I reading that correctly? You must have your facts reversed.. The SGT can't really go much lower..

SGT:

01.jpg

43 year old eyes here..just what i see..bullitt just looks meaner to me...your eye mileage may vary

Bullitt:

1ZVHT82H685176977_008_LG.jpg

Bullitt is about an inch higher than the SGT..

:finger:

You are correct in stating that the Shelby GT takes a lot of heat on other forums.I never let it bother me when I had mine becuse I actually owned and drove one.The bashers generally don't have the means to purchase one so therefore they have never even driven one.Who cares what others think.I get the same crap with the Bullitt.They can always build a better car cheaper.Whatever,I say shut up and do it then!Trust me that most of the people who bash our beloved cars have never even ridden in one.I have had an 07 Mustang GT,An 07 Shelby GT and now an 08 Bullitt.I'm not bragging,Just trying to point out that I can firsthand give you the pros and cons of each and what it would take to bring either of them to the level of the others.Let the bashers cry,It keeps the idiots busy and provides for cheap entertainment!

You are correct in stating that the Shelby GT takes a lot of heat on other forums.I never let it bother me when I had mine becuse I actually owned and drove one.The bashers generally don't have the means to purchase one so therefore they have never even driven one.Who cares what others think.I get the same crap with the Bullitt.They can always build a better car cheaper.Whatever,I say shut up and do it then!Trust me that most of the people who bash our beloved cars have never even ridden in one.I have had an 07 Mustang GT,An 07 Shelby GT and now an 08 Bullitt.I'm not bragging,Just trying to point out that I can firsthand give you the pros and cons of each and what it would take to bring either of them to the level of the others.Let the bashers cry,It keeps the idiots busy and provides for cheap entertainment!

Well I think you have excellent taste in vehicles........I may be slightly biased however! :D

+1 :rockon:

+1 :woot:

Yep.. That is pretty much the truth..

Archived