TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bullits on the lot

2007_Shelby_GT

Stopped by the local Ford dealer. Two Bullits there, one on the lot, the other in the showroom. I like the look, however I still prefer my SGT! The Bullit would be great for a second car, but alas, I don't have the coinage at the moment. The Bullit I viewed had an MSRP of 32K, plus a 2K "limited availability" markup, so totaled out at 34K+. I noticed neither was "lowered" ala SGT, I thought the Bullit included this? It not, it would sure help in the looks department.

SEF

AKA:

Stopped by the local Ford dealer. Two Bullits there, one on the lot, the other in the showroom. I like the look, however I still prefer my SGT! The Bullit would be great for a second car, but alas, I don't have the coinage at the moment. The Bullit I viewed had an MSRP of 32K, plus a 2K "limited availability" markup, so totaled out at 34K+. I noticed neither was "lowered" ala SGT, I thought the Bullit included this? It not, it would sure help in the looks department.

SEF

AKA:

Yes.. They need to be lowered, badly.

So, add to the MSRP of $32K (approx) the price of lowering, and it's getting closer to SGT territory..

I think they are nice, but should not be labeled as even being similar to SGT's..

MSRP of 32K, plus a 2K "limited availability" markup, so totaled out at 34K+.

:hysterical3::hysterical3:

TOO funny!

Dsiclamer: In no way, shape or form is the following comment meant to show disrespct to Bullitt owners, past, current or future. I respect all mustangs!

This one is not for me. Although I like to "sleeper" look, I would like to see a blown 4.6 or 5.4 under the hood. People would crap their pants pulling next to a vehicle that looks like that packng 400 RWHP from the factory!!

I was in jawin with a salesman at the local Ford store, I like the BULLITT alot

but doesen't hold a candle to White Lightnin. Anyway I was joking around with

him and told him if he wrote it up for $29. I'd think hard about it. I like the

plain Green wrapper. If I had the extra $$$$$$$$$ I think I could have

bought it (would be a fun car to play around with) :superhero:

Saw one on the lot here in New Orleans with no dealer markup, actually a $500 discount incentive. Best I could tell, it has stock springs w/ Koni dampers, GT-500 steering wheel, different / tighter sport seats, engine-turned dash panels, 3.73:1 gears, different shifter, different CAI with I believe a regular fuel tune and +500 RPM redline, and the other obvious body delete stuff... I guess no gas guzzler tax also.

Steve wouldn't want it lowered with all that jumping and stuff...

Saw a Black one today............................................WTF............................

Bullitt's a GREEN!!!!!

I think i would rather have 67-68 model year

But, I still like it for what it is, especially if it's GREEN!!.

These opions are mine and nobody else's and i will not appolagize for my own personal preference or opinion.

The Bullitt is to the Shelby GT as the Shelby GT is to the GT 500.Different cars fo different needs.Steve would like the Bullitt for what it is,A quick,Well priced little ass kicker.

I really like my '08 Bullitt, which cost much less than my '08 GT500.

I agree, it's a great car for whats it was built to be. And I know some will disagree but it handles like its on rails......even with only 100 miles on ours I have pushed it pretty hard through the corners!

I plan on driving it the most this summer and save some miles on the 500's.

SEF

AKA:

IMHO Bullitts are a little nicer than stock GT's (love that less is more theme), but still don't get ya on the porch with the Big Dogs. SGT's get us on the porch to snap at the GT500's and their ADM's.

IMHO Bullitts are a little nicer than stock GT's (love that less is more theme), but still don't get ya on the porch with the Big Dogs. SGT's get us on the porch to snap at the GT500's and their ADM's.

Get you on the porch?How's that.The Shelby GT is a fine car but is only better in the handling department than the Bullitt or the GT500.What porch are you on? :hysterical:FAIL!

Get you on the porch?How's that.The Shelby GT is a fine car but is only better in the handling department than the Bullitt or the GT500.What porch are you on? :hysterical:FAIL!

The SGT is also better in the "looks" department..

Why has this all of the sudden turned in to a Bullitt-praising forum?? Come one guys.. a Shelby is a SHELBY!!!! A car that will be known as a legend.. forever..

I told my buddy the other day about the '08 Bullitts.. he said, "what's that?"

If you bought a Bullitt because it was cheaper than an SGT, good for you.. but please don't try to pass it off as anything close to a Shelby because it has "similar mods"...

The Shelby Porch, anny in and jump up here, there's still some SGT's around!

Had one.Been there done that.It's not a Bullitt praising forum.I realize that this is a Shelby forum.But if you bought your car because it said Shelby on it you are a fool.Please tell me that you bought it because it rode,Handled and looked like you wanted it too.I didn't buy mine because it had some mans name on it.I bought the Shelby because it was all of those things,I bought my Bullitt for the same reasons.

Had one.Been there done that.It's not a Bullitt praising forum.I realize that this is a Shelby forum.But if you bought your car because it said Shelby on it you are a fool.Please tell me that you bought it because it rode,Handled and looked like you wanted it too.I didn't buy mine because it had some mans name on it.I bought the Shelby because it was all of those things,I bought my Bullitt for the same reasons.

+1

The overall package..............

Being a Shelby was icing on the cake for me.

Shelby's are great cars; but, that doesn't mean we don't appreciate other very nice cars, such as the '08 Bullitt's, etc.

:) Moreover, interest, and excitement, about cars is good for SAI, as it stimulates the sales market, IMO.

Every year Ford plans on bringing back a Mustang from the past. We have the GT/CS. We now have the Bullitt. Now we need the Boss, then the Mach I. All of these cars are more than welcome on any porch on this site.

This site is not for just Shelbys.

mustang.jpg

I bought it because of its features: mild engine mods, suspension, GT/CS bumpers, stripes, black rims, etc. The fact that it was a Shelby sealed the deal..

I have just seen a lot of people put Bullitts and Shelby's in the same category, just because of the similar mods. I feel as if they are both very different, and very unique..

I have just seen a lot of people put Bullitts and Shelby's in the same category, just because of the similar mods. I feel as if they are both very different, and very unique..

I agree and I think they are both great, IMO. :happy feet:

Archived