TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Why is stock rear end raised?

diamondback

They do have parts that fix it. Order the FRPP handling pack FRPP M-2007-FR3SVT. It virtually eliminates any wheel hop and greatly improves the handling. You get adjustable dampers so you can dial it out and enjoy a stock ride or dial it down and slam it for hard cornering or racing.

Cloud 9, thanks. I have to admit, this is one grey area for me. I'll open this question up to anyone who can answer that invoice question, what is an actual SVT tuned suspension I paid into for the 2008 that for the most part is indistinguishable to any other Mustang GT. I've looked underneath and for the most part, looks like my old GT. The only noticeable thing that I can tell is different from my older GT is this dog bone looking brace you can see from outside the car just ahead of the rear wheel. It is black with a chrome edge around it. I still have the junk in the trunk problem...and although the ride is stiffer than my GT it can take a 25 mph tight radius turn at around 60 mph with no tire loss. Yep, I said 60. Our local SCCA days is around the corner and I'll be hitting those corners. :hysterical: . Unfortunately I don't know enough about this undercarriage as I should. Appreciate the knowledge.

Airborne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived