TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CDC Carbon Fiber Light Bar

Larmo

Will you be taking this to the track? Or just a cruiser?

No track for me. I am SOLD on a CDC light bar, I am just considering the new carbon fiber vs the standard black. Just wondering if the carbon fiber would clash with my all black car.

I'd love to get the CDC windstop if it weren't $400+.

Again, I'm trying to decide between the BLACK light bar and the CARBON FIBER light bar.

The windstop link shows a CF light bar...enlarge the pic. Here's the enlarged pic link - http://www.classicdesignconcepts.com/shop/...mages&p=130

I have the black light bar. If the CF was available last year, I probably would have gotten it. I think it would look especially good now that I have all the CF pieces from the 40th. I think either looks just fine - the CF would standout nicely.

Did anyone ever see the CF in person???

I'm getiing SS'ed and I think I'm gonna go with the CF to match other CF parts.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks guys. I think I may just take a leap of faith and try the CF. If it clashes bad I could probably just sell it and get the standard black.

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks guys. I think I may just take a leap of faith and try the CF. If it clashes bad I could probably just sell it and get the standard black.

If you do please polst some good pics. I'd like to see this and I know a lot of the group at blackvertmafia.com would be interested in this too.

Archived