TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Guy

Evil_Streak

Picked up the GT500 a few days ago. Itching to drive her, but the weather has been horrible. :angry22:

Welcome Evil-Streak. Nice color choice! I'm too waiting for the snow to go and the rain to come and wash the roads off. My 08 Black GT500 Vert is on the showroom floor waiting for clean roads!! What part of MI are you in? I'm in Northern Wisconsin looking for others to join for events!

:shift:

South West Michigan, just south of Kalamazoo. The main interstate by me is clean, so I took it for a ride today. I refuse to go on side roads right now...too much salt and pot holes galore.

I'm looking for local Shelby events also...pictures don't do these cars justice. Need to see them first hand.

South West Michigan, just south of Kalamazoo. The main interstate by me is clean, so I took it for a ride today. I refuse to go on side roads right now...too much salt and pot holes galore.

I'm looking for local Shelby events also...pictures don't do these cars justice. Need to see them first hand.

I'm just east of you in ........ ColdH2O :hysterical:

Picked up the GT500 a few days ago. Itching to drive her, but the weather has been horrible. :angry22:

That is a great looking car. Just be careful not to get pulled into that "Black Vert Mafia" on this site. They're desperate and this time and will take coupes also. They are totally feeling the pressure of the Red Mafia Members on the site.

HSURB

Archived