TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT-H Coupe #007 Sells for $51.5K

JeffJ

I'm sure many of you were watching the auction on this car. Nice early production car with 13k miles sold for $51,533.

Linky

Sweet car. I know the previous owner posted on here a couple of times.

YEAH, I saw that too! I also saw 2 more sell Thursday and Friday, for $41,000 & $48,000.. Mid numbered cars with low miles... Jonathan

yes, I talked to the owner at the Stang Roundup in Oviedo, he found the car originally on ebay last year, and since he is a Hertz Retiree, he was able to get ALL of the documentation. And kudos for really doing a great job at marketing it on ebay--I believe he bought it for under $40k, so he made a nice profit!!!

yes, I talked to the owner at the Stang Roundup in Oviedo, he found the car originally on ebay last year, and since he is a Hertz Retiree, he was able to get ALL of the documentation. And kudos for really doing a great job at marketing it on ebay--I believe he bought it for under $40k, so he made a nice profit!!!

I believe Larry purchased 06H0007 for $35,000 or less from a dealer in NC. Very good buy IMHO. I spoke with him several times and he was very knowledgeable on the history of the car. Being a former Hertz employee he had access to many records the rest of us can not get. I hope the sale price of his car is a good indication of the market trend for these cars.

Bryan

Archived