TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Our New 08 Black GT500 Vert is here!!!!!

08 GT500 Convert

Congrats on your black vert, you are going to love it! I put just under 4k miles on mine this summer and will probably put much more than that this coming year. First mission unless you are going to eventually swap superchargers is the Evolution stage 2 at least......wow you won't believe the extra power and not one bit of sacrifice in drivability!

Congrats on your black vert, you are going to love it! I put just under 4k miles on mine this summer and will probably put much more than that this coming year. First mission unless you are going to eventually swap superchargers is the Evolution stage 2 at least......wow you won't believe the extra power and not one bit of sacrifice in drivability!

thanks srk1959! where do i get the info on the Evolution Stage 2? any help would be great!!

thank you :happy feet:

thanks srk1959! where do i get the info on the Evolution Stage 2? any help would be great!!

Ask just about anyone here. Or go to the Evolution or JLT forums for more info. note my sig...those numbers are typical. Expect up to 120HP increase.

Did you get that stage 2 installed yet? ......Just kidding........ I would have replied sooner but missed the thread......the snow down here in Milwaukee is pretty much gone and the roads are clear of salt.....Its driving time!

Oh this morning I saw my Torch red twin driving north on I43, too bad we go opposite directions.

Archived