TEAM SHELBY FORUM

gt500 update

got good news from friend that works at the flatrock plant ,he said my car was built today and he was able to secure all the build sheets for me (he says they throw them out now) and my car was going to get a FCPA audit on my car. This means that it will have everything checked and reviewed with all the managers. the plant is shut down all next week so it won't get gate release till the following next week should be ready 2nd week in april!!!

got good news from friend that works at the flatrock plant ,he said my car was built today and he was able to secure all the build sheets for me (he says they throw them out now) and my car was going to get a FCPA audit on my car. This means that it will have everything checked and reviewed with all the managers. the plant is shut down all next week so it won't get gate release till the following next week should be ready 2nd week in april!!!

Man thats awesome!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: I wish mine was coming so soon.

When did you order it?

Hey do you think if i gave you my VIN your friend could get info about mine and it's progress?

I really don't care about all the paper work on the build, but i would love to know about a approx arrival date for mine.

Im in the Cincinnati, ohio area, and our weather is getting warmer, and im sooooo excited i cant wait. :angry22:

Any help would be great, PM me if you can help.

thanks BigDrawz

When did you order it?

Hey do you think if i gave you my VIN your friend could get info about mine and it's progress?

I really don't care about all the paper work on the build, but i would love to know about a approx arrival date for mine.

Im in the Cincinnati, ohio area, and our weather is getting warmer, and im sooooo excited i cant wait. :angry22:

thanks BigDrawz

Here is a link to where i tracked mine...you can do the same and it will make time pass faster:

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...showtopic=14397

When did you order it?

thanks BigDrawz

Bigdrawz you whiner!! :baby: Isn't yours due in the 3rd week?? We're all like little kids waiting for Christmas. I'll think of you while I'm :shift: In all honesty, the wait is killing me too! :dreamy:

Bruce

Bigdrawz you whiner!! :baby: Isn't yours due in the 3rd week?? We're all like little kids waiting for Christmas. I'll think of you while I'm :shift: In all honesty, the wait is killing me too! :dreamy:

Bruce

ordered the 2nd week in febuary the way i wanter from albion ford paying msrp minus 500.00

How did you work the -$500?

Bruce

when i ordered the gt500 i started with grabber orange then the next day i heard about the red stripe package he told me no problem, well he couldn't make it happen for me so he got me another 500.00 off

real stand up dealership he called it ford customer satisafaction cash what that did was make this ford dealership my dealer for life albion ford

when i ordered the gt500 i started with grabber orange then the next day i heard about the red stripe package he told me no problem, well he couldn't make it happen for me so he got me another 500.00 off

real stand up dealership he called it ford customer satisafaction cash what that did was make this ford dealership my dealer for life albion ford

Lucky you. While I like the dealer Bigdrawz and I used, I really went there because of the saleman. He's the best I've met. He REALLY goes to bat for the customer. Plus you get a very nice birthday card personally signed by him. That's a nice touch.

Bruce

Archived