TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Missed the Delivery Date....

614HSO

How many days / weeks (MONTHS!?!) was delivery promised that were passed over?

It is still early for the delivery topic, they (Ford) are only off by a couple of days....... :rant: Target was 08/14

But just to let you all know I have not picked up the car and disappeared into the vast great region of Central Ontario on the hunt for new STOP trails to conquer and any slightly used XC 800's at bargain basement prices. They wouldn't fit in the trunk anyway.......

Looking forward to the possibility that now it may be on Friday or Saturday leaving all kinds of interesting opportunities for a meet and greet. :shift:

Keep you posted!

How many days / weeks (MONTHS!?!) was delivery promised that were passed over?

It is still early for the delivery topic, they (Ford) are only off by a couple of days....... :rant: Target was 08/14

But just to let you all know I have not picked up the car and disappeared into the vast great region of Central Ontario on the hunt for new STOP trails to conquer and any slightly used XC 800's at bargain basement prices. They wouldn't fit in the trunk anyway.......

Looking forward to the possibility that now it may be on Friday or Saturday leaving all kinds of interesting opportunities for a meet and greet. :shift:

Keep you posted!

Excellent, I think!?! Don't forget that my Shelby had an ETA of July 11th but never showed until July 27th. Ford Time ;)

Hopefully we can head you off in Barrie for a Cold One!

My delivery date was July 30th than Aug. 2nd and it showed up July 27th. Have to think some of it is to do with trucking and full loads headed to the same area. Time dragged on waiting for the car, now 3 weeks have past by so quick once I got it.

Archived