TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Are these items finally out?

Yeah, I posted that same question yesterday - I guess they're out at Moss, but not SPP - seems odd doesn't it? But SPP updates and website updates are few and far between; I wonder sometimes if anyone is there??

I talked to SPP yesterday,and they said it would be another few weeks before we could even "pre order " them. Will be at least another 6 weeks after that :banghead:

Well, that answers one question...someone is there!

And OMG!! I just checked their website, and it has changed today...there a some new items on the home page!

Well, I had sent out an email to Moss and was told they're availible. They said they drop ship directlty from the supplier. I went ahead and ordered them, I checked the box that said backorder was not OK .....so we will see?

Too bad I bought the other caps a month ago. I knew they would come out with the Shelby GT engine caps as soon as I bought the others.

http://www.shelbyperformanceparts.com/SQLC...arge/101042.jpg

I have the other caps as well....I really wish SPP would give us TS members advance notice on upcoming products. Also....why don't announce new products on TS. And....why are the new product so hard to find on SPP? Always on the last page on each section.

Well, I had sent out an email to Moss and was told they're availible. They said they drop ship directlty from the supplier. I went ahead and ordered them, I checked the box that said backorder was not OK .....so we will see?

Well, there's your answer....if it drop ships directly from the supplier, they ain't available yet.....MOSS is just hoping that they come out soon too just like the rest of us....Geeezzzzzz How hard can it be to get something so simple made up??? I just hate the fact that some people were able to get the stuff installed on their cars and we all want it and it's not available!!! Like Rear Brake Ducts as well....no telling how old I'll be before those are made available to the general public....

Well, there's your answer....if it drop ships directly from the supplier, they ain't available yet.....MOSS is just hoping that they come out soon too just like the rest of us....Geeezzzzzz How hard can it be to get something so simple made up??? I just hate the fact that some people were able to get the stuff installed on their cars and we all want it and it's not available!!! Like Rear Brake Ducts as well....no telling how old I'll be before those are made available to the general public....

Well, I sent an email to Shelby Performance about this and to my surprise, I got a reply back already. Seems these items are still about 3 months away. Looks like I will be cancelling my order with Moss. I am thinking I will just make my own. I had already started designing them, thinking they were some ways away, but when I seen the Moss site, I thought I would just order them. I will make mine using aluminum plate and tube and then have them powdercoated. What I don't understand is how they can have them availible at the factory, yet be so far out for sale?

The products that BergShelby has pic for above are the available now????

Jim

If you are referring to the SGT exclusive gas cap in my sig...not yet....but we are getting real close...real close. I wish I knew the exact date but I don't.

Archived