TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Black Super Snake Pics

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I started some of the “bickering” on this thread…therefore I should be the one to end it. First of all my sincerest apologies to Amy. I understand she does an outstanding job at Shelby and more importantly loves these cars and the Shelby brand. Second, I apologize to Gino who also does an outstanding job supplying Hollywood with its picture cars. He also is a Shelby afficianado and puts the brand before himself at all times. These are he last 2 people who deserve any grief while they endlessly promote the coolest cars ever built. Any annoyance that they suffered concerning this thread is ALL my fault….so once again…I am truly sorry.

It takes a lot of guts to admit when we have made a msitake. I have been there many, many times and will most likely be again. KUDOS, M4! To your point, these are IMHO, the coolest cars ever built!

Yikes:

"I don't even know why I'm bothering with this news item considering it has "direct-to-DVD" written all over it. Maybe it's because I still have a soft spot for Michael Madsen -- even though for every great movie the guy makes he makes another 20 shitty ones.

Madsen, Vinnie Jones, Michael Matthias, DMX and Armand Assante will star in The Bleeding. The action-horror centers on an ex-Army Ranger searching for the killer of his parents who discovers a family of vampires in a former chemical weapons factory-turned-nightclub.

Charles Picerni will direct from a script by Lance Lane with shooting set to begin next month in North Carolina."

http://www.empiremovies.com/index.php?id=22791

Few more...I think I'll be skipping this flick!

http://www.blackvoices.com/blogs/2008/03/2...x-the-bleeding/

http://www.themovieblog.com/2008/03/madsen...in-the-bleeding

QUOTE (m4zano @ Mar 26 2008, 12:41 PM)

I started some of the “bickering” on this thread…therefore I should be the one to end it. First of all my sincerest apologies to Amy. I understand she does an outstanding job at Shelby and more importantly loves these cars and the Shelby brand. Second, I apologize to Gino who also does an outstanding job supplying Hollywood with its picture cars. He also is a Shelby afficianado and puts the brand before himself at all times. These are he last 2 people who deserve any grief while they endlessly promote the coolest cars ever built. Any annoyance that they suffered concerning this thread is ALL my fault….so once again…I am truly sorry.

You dont appreciate the way i am posting???? i dont even know what that means......

once again you have erroneously misstated the facts.....YOU didnt make the agreement with gino.....i know because i was there when the person called who told him it would be done.....and furthermore.....there was no deal about pictures....so i dont have to speak with gino...especially about MY car....

who would make a deal like that and more importantly why?????

most importantly.....why do you suggest i end this conversation??? it sounds like your reasoning stems from a violation of a ficticious agreement with a person who doesnt even own the car in question..... if that is not it....please tell my why to stop this conversation when all i did was respond to YOUR posts....which as i said have been innacurate....to say the least...

i think you are missing the bigger picture.....this is one of the most significant cars made by the most influential iconic figure in the automotive industry of our time....and it is being portrayed as hero's car in one of the biggest films of the year.....which has a car chase that is reminiscent of the one in bullet......

furthermore.....why do you think you know who i am????

and....does that really matter????

and this picture is for the guys who are asking for them......

I know this is not my argument but doesn't it appear that the order of the inflamatory statement and the apology are all wrong? :headscratch:

Tim get off the computer and go enjoy Florida! Did you get any pictures with your car and the SS together? See you Tusday!

You got that right. Its 78 down here all weekend. Had 10 65-70s to judge, its nice seeing them out this early in the year.

Archived