TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford selling off Jaguar and Land Rover

oilbleak

Tata is making some bold moves it going to be interesting to see how it shakes out. :)

If History is any indicator, they will be a huge drain on the their cash reserves. Maybe not Jaguar right off the bat but Land Rover has kicked several butts on this. BMW posted a huge loss in order to dump them, unfortunately to Ford who probably did the most to help them but a huge expense.

I was most sorry to see Aston Martin go. Of the three, they were the creme d' la creme.

If History is any indicator, they will be a huge drain on the their cash reserves. Maybe not Jaguar right off the bat but Land Rover has kicked several butts on this. BMW posted a huge loss in order to dump them, unfortunately to Ford who probably did the most to help them but a huge expense.

I was most sorry to see Aston Martin go. Of the three, they were the creme d' la creme.

I agree . . . when I read about some of the cool new Astons, it makes me sad they are no longer connected to Ford. And from what I understand Land Rover (or maybe it was Jaguar) was finally starting to show a prfit. Good ol Ford one step forward, two steps back.

CC

Archived