TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08 GT500 Vert is due in & we are joining this forum!

We are getting our 08 Gt vert Black/Alloy due in this thursday and there is still snow on the ground and lots of salt on the roads! It will be staying on the showroom floor chained off for about 3-4 weeks! Can't wait to get out and drive. Got rid of our 06 Gt Premium vert last fall with hopes for this car. They are hard to come by up here in the north woods of Wisconsin. Learning a lot of good ideas from this site. Any one ever making a trip into northern Wisconsin should let me know and we will try to meet. We are looking to make a few trips to some all ford weekends or Mustang weekends also.

Think Summer!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

post-19667-1206489572_thumb.jpg

We are getting our 08 Gt vert Black/Alloy due in this thursday and there is still snow on the ground and lots of salt on the roads! It will be staying on the showroom floor chained off for about 3-4 weeks! Can't wait to get out and drive. Got rid of our 06 Gt Premium vert last fall with hopes for this car. They are hard to come by up here in the north woods of Wisconsin. Learning a lot of good ideas from this site. Any one ever making a trip into northern Wisconsin should let me know and we will try to meet. We are looking to make a few trips to some all ford weekends or Mustang weekends also.

Congratulations! I know what you mean about the snow....I am in the Twin Cities and have had the car for a month...in the garage since the drive home. If you are ever in the area...look me up.

Congrads. I have an 07 Black Vert. also,.... nothing like an evil looking black GT500 moving through some traffic, or opening it up on an empty road!!

Congrats and welcome, a lot of great people here, passionate and loyal to the Shelby name lots of knowledge and humor (some are even funny) you will really enjoy the forum. I gots me an 07 black vert which I'm sure you will agree is the fastest color! Were in the cities are you from?

Welcome and congrats! :happy feet: I get up to the frozen tundra at least once sometimes thrice a year....never in the Shelby though! Last trip was Brett's last game and it was 5 below! :cold: Just saw the schedule for next year and we play the Queens on the MNF opener so that looks like a good one for a Shelby road trip!!! :dance:

Congrats and welcome, a lot of great people here, passionate and loyal to the Shelby name lots of knowledge and humor (some are even funny) you will really enjoy the forum. I gots me an 07 black vert which I'm sure you will agree is the fastest color! Were in the cities are you from?

Well of course it is the fastest color!! :happy feet: Yes there is a lot of good people out here and lots of good and some times bad info!! Most of the time good ideas. I'm about 4 hours east of the twin cities off of hwy 8. Just waiting to get our car out of the showroom!! Kust got 11" of snow last night!! So here we sit :hysterical: I need the rain to wash off the salt before we take out the Shelby!! Should be soon!!

Archived