TEAM SHELBY FORUM

TORCH RED SUPER SNAKE COUPE!!!

MM, That car is truly worthy "aka the godfather". Michael, why don't you just take the day off tomorrow, you deserve it. You can sell cars anyday!!!!! Fill 'er up and cruise.

Congratulations :happy feet: :happy feet:

Don't even bother trying to call in SICK. Just call in HAPPY! :happy feet:

I think they'll get it. :D

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's 8 o'clock somewhere!!

I have hockey tonight. If I get nailed because I was thinking about this car, I'm gonna post the picture of me without teeth. Thanks a lot...

Bugger! Thanks a lot, look at me now!!

post-9604-1206510741_thumb.jpg

Hey, at least we won.

post-9604-1206510741_thumb.jpg

Congratulations Michael, it is definitely a beautiful car. I hope you have many miles of enjoyment with it.

Oh, by the way, as the Godfathers head of security should I head down there tomorrow and give it a good test drive? Just to be sure it is safe for the leader of our family to be driving. :shades:

How is everyone pulling up pics of the SS mcheal got.....rt click on x's?

Godfather and his BADASS NEW RIDE!I think you have been warned about 725hp!That's a lotta POWA!Take it easy as long as you can,I'm pretty sure that one floorboarding is all it will take to scare you.Don't try it at anything over 50mph.Unless you are on a VERY WIDE ROAD :hysterical: Supersnake=Supersweeet!Good luck on that day off and have fun.

Mark

Congratulations Michael,

I cant wait to hear more about how she drives.

My Snake is in the shop as we speak, but going to be collecting dust for a month or so

before we get her and her sister shipped over to Australia.

I can now let you know im one behind you dude, I'm number 15, ill update your CSM post

as well.

I see they didnt manage to squeeze in a strut support for the Keene Bell, thats a shame.

I have ordered the Polished version, but by time it gets over here, im sure others will have

posted pics of that im sure.

I would love to see the photos underneath as well, should be interesting.

Im so jealous mate, but damn excited myself, counting down the days for mine.

More photos.....More reports of speed, acceleration etc... Cheers.

Hey Michael, she looks ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. Thanks for the pics, I needed that. Changed my screen wallpaper from my car to yours. Hope you don't mind.

On the window scoops, is the front opening blacked out or is it actually open?

Thanks,

Dan

few more

Picture028.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture032.jpg

michael morris

MM-

Does the 725 HP version now come with the Borla exhaust instead of the JBA? I was noticing the Borla muffler on your pictures.

The side scoops look sick! I may have to switch to them.

Congratulations! I look forward to reading your review of the car.

JW

Hey Michael, she looks ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. Thanks for the pics, I needed that. Changed my screen wallpaper from my car to yours. Hope you don't mind.

On the window scoops, is the front opening blacked out or is it actually open?

Thanks,

Dan

Thanks Dan, the scoops have a strip of flat black tape on them. They look really GOOD

michael morris

Michael

Is that the polished S/C? In the first pictures, it looks chrome, then in the last one it looks black. I thought options were polished (chrome - $1,300), satin (like brushed aluminum - $650), and black - included in price. Can you clarify a bit? Thanks.

Guest markham51

Hi Michael

Does the side window scoop mount over the factory glass or does the glass get removed?

Thx

Mark

Nice car, taking mine to Tasca next week.

Michael

Is that the polished S/C? In the first pictures, it looks chrome, then in the last one it looks black. I thought options were polished (chrome - $1,300), satin (like brushed aluminum - $650), and black - included in price. Can you clarify a bit? Thanks.

Just the standard KB. I didnt want the polished. Dont know why I didnt want polished, just didnt.

michael morris

Hi Michael

Does the side window scoop mount over the factory glass or does the glass get removed?

Thx

Mark

Nice car, taking mine to Tasca next week.

Spoke with SAI Mon., the side window scoops go over the existing glass, and they stated they are NOT for sale to public at THIS time, but said this could change. I have the fender scoops, never really considered the window until I saw them on Michael's car.

Thanks Dan, the scoops have a strip of flat black tape on them. They look really GOOD

michael morris

Thanks Michael, Same question for the lower scoops. Do they have the same flat black tape on the opening.

Man your SS looks good as my screen wallpaper.

Dan

Thanks Michael, Same question for the lower scoops. Do they have the same flat black tape on the opening.

Man your SS looks good as my screen wallpaper.

Dan

They are the same as the Cal special and SGT. They have black plastic inside them. I will post a close up of both tonight. Yall might not think this, but I brought the camera AGAIN :hysterical: :happy feet: .

michael morris

MM-

Does the 725 HP version now come with the Borla exhaust instead of the JBA? I was noticing the Borla muffler on your pictures.

The side scoops look sick! I may have to switch to them.

Congratulations! I look forward to reading your review of the car.

JW

Yes the car has BORLA exhaust on it. SAI changed from JBA because it would pass CAFE.

michael morris

Yes the car has BORLA exhaust on it. SAI changed from JBA because it would pass CAFE.

michael morris

Hey Michael,

I know you are being peppered with questions but....how does the exhaust compare to the stock exhaust? How much louder at idle and at RPM's. Thanks in advance, steve

Just the standard KB. I didnt want the polished. Dont know why I didnt want polished, just didnt.

Mike,

While back in the tech forum some awesome "Team Members" found a very important foresight to save down the road.

Remember when people were talking about intake oil caking from sustained high RPM use?

To be honest maybe add a "Catch Can", now I don't mean the Beer this time.

Check out the Tech Site these members sure are helpful and they LOVE their BABY'S!

Kinda like your baby's first new blanket.

O.K. now beers!

P.S. "AMW" is the Best!

Archived