TEAM SHELBY FORUM

UPDATE I now have a delivery date

A DELIVERY DATE!!!! My car is being delivered on April 12th. He seems to think it may be in earlier due to the Saturday delivery date. I'm banking on the 14th.

BigDrawz.....call Creed, unfortunately your's is coming a week later. PM me when yours comes in. If I can make it, I'll run up to Kings.

This is an awesome day!

Bruce

A DELIVERY DATE!!!! My car is being delivered on April 12th. He seems to think it may be in earlier due to the Saturday delivery date. I'm banking on the 14th.

BigDrawz.....call Creed, unfortunately your's is coming a week later. PM me when yours comes in. If I can make it, I'll run up to Kings.

This is an awesome day!

Bruce

Hey Bruce,

I talked to creed this AM he gave me a call and said that my delivery date was slotted for the 14th of April. Did he call you today also?

Im thinking late a few days later as well. :happy feet: :happy feet: Or even better they may be delivered the same day, that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!

I also asked Creed to throw in a car cover....lol. I did'nt order one.

Anyway im sooooooooooo excited i can't wait. And to add my car might sit for a few days before I get to her, the wife and I are going on vacation the first two weeks in april.

MAN I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Keep me updated!!!!

Damien

aka BigDrawz :shift:

Archived