TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT0399 Being Born Again

My wife, daughter and I just dropped off our baby at SAI-Vegas for some mod work. Here is a litte bit about what they do when they receive your car: two young car guys come out with clipboards and they fully document your car including the condition of the car inside and out. Then you sign off on their report.

Then Bud will take your money and drive the car to the Mod Shop. That's it! Pretty simple really.

We did the tour with Andrea, even ran into Gary Patterson. These SAI people are some of the best people I have ever worked with on the consumer side. They are all very professional and love having fun. FYI for those of you wondering when the 08's will be finished-they are complete as of this date. This of course excepting the SC snafu.

The main shop will soon become the main Mod Shop. We saw at least a dozen SS's on the racks or waiting for there hoods from the paint shop.

Andrea said the 07 SGT project yielded a total of 5,632 cars and each lift was responsible for producing three cars/day. I know this is old news but thought I would mention it again.

We get the car back Friday and you know we will be "Hooking it Up" on the way back to Phoenix.

Just a couple of mods being done, Paxton SC and lower grill just cuz it is easier with the front fascia off the car. I know someone has probably already posted Before and After Pics, if not I will post some pics when we get back home and she is all done.

Brakes and Wheels hopefully being done prior to Mid America in June.

Hope you all have a great week.

"POST TITLE MODS ROCK!" :happy feet:

What time are you going to pick it up? I'll be there for the Museum Tour on Friday.

Twoshelby's

Not sure what time we will be there, it depends on how much work I can get done on Thursday. If all works out I will be in the tour at the same time with my best bud from CA.

I will be wearing a Team Shelby shirt.

Would like to meet you.

Thanks for the nice words.

I have been waiting for this for over 30 years. :happy feet:

Hopefully 07SGT0109 will be getting the treatment soon. Bud told me it would be the middle of March and I am waiting on an e-mail to let me know when to have the car at SAI.

From what your first post said the turnaround is only 5 days, is this correct? If it is I will be able to drive out, party in Vegas for a few days and then drive home.

My wife, daughter and I just dropped off our baby at SAI-Vegas for some mod work. Here is a litte bit about what they do when they receive your car: two young car guys come out with clipboards and they fully document your car including the condition of the car inside and out. Then you sign off on their report.

Then Bud will take your money and drive the car to the Mod Shop. That's it! Pretty simple really.

We did the tour with Andrea, even ran into Gary Patterson. These SAI people are some of the best people I have ever worked with on the consumer side. They are all very professional and love having fun. FYI for those of you wondering when the 08's will be finished-they are complete as of this date. This of course excepting the SC snafu.

The main shop will soon become the main Mod Shop. We saw at least a dozen SS's on the racks or waiting for there hoods from the paint shop.

Andrea said the 07 SGT project yielded a total of 5,632 cars and each lift was responsible for producing three cars/day. I know this is old news but thought I would mention it again.

We get the car back Friday and you know we will be "Hooking it Up" on the way back to Phoenix.

Just a couple of mods being done, Paxton SC and lower grill just cuz it is easier with the front fascia off the car. I know someone has probably already posted Before and After Pics, if not I will post some pics when we get back home and she is all done.

Hows your Scoop.........?

How much does it cost for SAI to install just the SC?

I saw the car today. Awesome looking. Awaiting trip report.

It was great meeting you at Shelby Tony, hope your cars get finished real soon. Summer is coming and you should not be without a car.

OK so the drive home was pretty uneventful just like any drive should be. Had some opportunities to let her run but held back, what luck I have, the AZ Hiway Ptrol was ready for me. I drove the car today around town and on the my favorite fwy onramp, boy can this horse run!

Getting ready to go Pavillon's tonight and will be looking to eat some Roush's and Saleen's. This horse is really hungry.

A special thanks to Bud and everyone at SAI, you guys and gals do great work.

PS--now all I need are brakes to stop the car. LOL

Hey Adam O'--will see you at Midamerica.

:happy feet:

It was great meeting you at Shelby Tony, hope your cars get finished real soon. Summer is coming and you should not be without a car.

OK so the drive home was pretty uneventful just like any drive should be. Had some opportunities to let her run but held back, what luck I have, the AZ Hiway Ptrol was ready for me. I drove the car today around town and on the my favorite fwy onramp, boy can this horse run!

Getting ready to go Pavillon's tonight and will be looking to eat some Roush's and Saleen's. This horse is really hungry.

A special thanks to Bud and everyone at SAI, you guys and gals do great work.

PS--now all I need are brakes to stop the car. LOL

Hey Adam O'--will see you at Midamerica.

:happy feet:

Good to meet you too!

I've got the car, just tamed (no S/C yet). At least I snagged it before it got held hostage to the EPA.

It was cool to meet Bud too!!!

One more thing and then we're heading for supper. Your original post said you were going to get the Paxton, but ended up with a FRPP/Whipple. Any particular reason you changed your mind? I've got the auto so I think I'm locked into the Paxton.

Edit: I take this back. There was another one with the FRPP/Whipple. I got confused until I got a new battery for my camera so I could review pics.

Lotsa stuff in the engine compartment now!

Archived