TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do you callyour stang?

sapple89

I call it "my kid's car." He drives it more than I do. In fact I haven't seen ii in 2 days.

hahahaha well.... can you blame him. either hes having a shit load of fun or hes having some trouble duck taping the street pole he just hit doing a buck 20.

This is a post is to hear what all you mustang lovers call your rides. (maby even give some people ideas)

My wife started calling it a "her" and simply referred to her as Shelby (all the way to peeking in the garage at bedtime and saying "'nite Shelby").

But....as of last night when the three little maggots pasted her aluminum hood with a chunk of ashphalt thrown off an overpass, we now refer to her, respectfully, as Shelby Christine. And, she's PISSED!!! (and you thought SC meant supercharged!)

:shift:

bj

Got to have it first :baby::baby: Just found out one of the dealer's I was on the list said they are not getting any in they did not finish certifying. :roses:

Still on a list with a deposit for MSRP at one dealership in MI. but they told me today they did not think they will get enough 07's to get mine this year. It will be a 08 :angry2: :censored:

When it gets here the name will be "THE ANIMAL"

Interesting.

Let's see. If I admitted to "calling" my car something, that might imply that I expected a response. (vis a vie: "honey?" "yes, dear?")

I don't "call" my car(s) anything.

However, if my wife's been a bad girl, I may call her some different "names." :hysterical:

Archived