TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Where for art though though Stumpy?

07shelbygt109

It seems like alot of the "old site" guys are not around anymore...

Yeah, our numbers seem to be dropping. I can't blame them for leaving though. This place is just not the same as our home. The feeling of family is just not here.

A few of us are still around though. Maybe if we stick it out long enough everybody else will come back and it will be like old times.

Wow! Thanks for thinking of me guys.

I can't get on like I used to. The new site is blocked at work via websense (I guess I could hack it but it's like "talk about cars or get fired. What should I do?" :hysterical: ) and I'm usually too busy in the afternoon with my Grandson to get online. I still pop in from time to time though. I also not real crazy about the new site. It kind of took the wind out of my sails...

Wow! Thanks for thinking of me guys.

I can't get on like I used to. The new site is blocked at work via websense (I guess I could hack it but it's like "talk about cars or get fired. What should I do?" :hysterical: ) and I'm usually too busy in the afternoon with my Grandson to get online. I still pop in from time to time though. I also not real crazy about the new site. It kind of took the wind out of my sails...

I am getting the 4:10's next week, so I guess I'll be the next to go! :burnout:

I am getting the 4:10's next week, so I guess I'll be the next to go! :burnout:

Sorry to HiJack this forum but have a releated (sort of) question

Ive been looking at them too. Guy I talked to at local shop highly recommended the FRPP gears. Anyone have any opinion on make of gears. I dont remember which he said but did talk about a certain make that wines bad.

Archived