TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Birthday Roger

pottydr

Damn, Rick, you beat me to it pal. Not that there is much of the day left. LOL

Just kidding. I wrote a little something that I was going to post earlier this morning but then I was also planning to stop by Roger's place to see him. My son AJ left him a nice birthday wish on his cell but Roger was probably working all day so he probably hasn't even gotten his messages yet.

Anyway, Roger, I wish you a wonderful birthday. Sorry we weren't able to connect today.

Adam (and AJ)

Been a very hectic day today. Thanks to all for the wishes. Made the doulbe nickel! :) Have a Happy Easter. It will be fun around here because we bought my grandson his first Mustang! And his first Shelby! A Red Radio Flyer Tricycle with a white racing stripe!

Adam, I'll connect with you tomorrow.

Wes, thanks got the new package. Looks terriffic! Thank you again.

Rick, thanks for starting the thread. Don't feel a day over 60!!

I did get the car out today and took my grandson for a ride. He had his Shelby Hat on and a binky in his mouth! Too funny. Would not leave without the binky! I just love that little guy.

LandenShelby2006.jpg

Hi Roger,

Well, we know how you will celebrate your birthday -- a day late (as on Sunday) and you will spend it under your car. You know it's true. All the best, my friend. Jim

Been a very hectic day today. Thanks to all for the wishes. Made the doulbe nickel! :) Have a Happy Easter. It will be fun around here because we bought my grandson his first Mustang! And his first Shelby! A Red Radio Flyer Tricycle with a white racing stripe!

Adam, I'll connect with you tomorrow.

Wes, thanks got the new package. Looks terriffic! Thank you again.

Rick, thanks for starting the thread. Don't feel a day over 60!!

I did get the car out today and took my grandson for a ride. He had his Shelby Hat on and a binky in his mouth! Too funny. Would not leave without the binky! I just love that little guy.

LandenShelby2006.jpg

Happy Birthday Roger, Double nickels now, but a man with a 25 year old Shelby soul and heart of gold. Great pics of the little guy. Probably the best present you could get. Don't they make a Shelby GT binky yet?

Talk to you soon, give me a call when you get the rear end set up.

Dave

Happy belated B-Day Roger,

Hope all is well. I hope the weather was good enough for you to go for a b-day cruise.

Things have been fun out here. I have started Auto crossing and what a blast it is. I still hit the strip on occasion. I let a couple of instructors drive my car at the auto cross. They kept smiling and saying WOW this thing has balls........

Have fun on your b-day and I miss you all.

P.S. Again I can't thank you enough for all you did for us out at the 85th. You are genuinely a great guy......

Hope to see you later,

CLINK :dance:

post-8210-1206311757_thumb.jpg

post-8210-1206311757_thumb.jpg

Happy belated B-Day Roger,

Hope all is well. I hope the weather was good enough for you to go for a b-day cruise.

Things have been fun out here. I have started Auto crossing and what a blast it is. I still hit the strip on occasion. I let a couple of instructors drive my car at the auto cross. They kept smiling and saying WOW this thing has balls........

Have fun on your b-day and I miss you all.

P.S. Again I can't thank you enough for all you did for us out at the 85th. You are genuinely a great guy......

Hope to see you later,

CLINK :dance:

Shelby_85th_Event_016.jpg

Thanks Dave.

I took the car out today. Felt good. I've signed up for 3 schools this summer. Can't wait.

Hey........what happened to your air bag cover :hysterical3:

Archived