TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08 SGT0329 sitting in Lubbock, Texas showroom

motorjock205

Stopped in at the Ford Dealership in Lubbock, Texas today to see if they might have any Shelby caps, shirt or anything like that...Salesman came running up to me as I parked my SGT...said he thought it was theirs from the showroom floor....NOPE, thisun's mine :D

Anyway, I take a look at the one on their floor and I'm pretty sure it was #329...He said "That's a very low number." Told him that mine was #235, then took a gander at a couple of GT 500's...ADM +$15,000.00 (NO WAY)!!! I think he said they wanted $48,000 for the SGT...Told him that I got mine for $38,000 because it had been sitting on the dealers floor for about 5 months...also burst his bubble when I told him that I didn't believe in their ADM add on...He was still gabbing as I walked out the door.... :talkhand:

Stopped in at the Ford Dealership in Lubbock, Texas today to see if they might have any Shelby caps, shirt or anything like that...Salesman came running up to me as I parked my SGT...said he thought it was theirs from the showroom floor....NOPE, thisun's mine :D

Anyway, I take a look at the one on their floor and I'm pretty sure it was #329...He said "That's a very low number." Told him that mine was #235, then took a gander at a couple of GT 500's...ADM +$15,000.00 (NO WAY)!!! I think he said they wanted $48,000 for the SGT...Told him that I got mine for $38,000 because it had been sitting on the dealers floor for about 5 months...also burst his bubble when I told him that I didn't believe in their ADM add on...He was still gabbing as I walked out the door.... :talkhand:

Did you do a sideways burnout just shy of a line of new focuses just to let him know the SGT guys don't mess aroud?

Archived