TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I saw a Super Snake today !!!!!!

THATS HER!!!!! The driver called today and said he was in TX dropping off a few SGTs. Nice catch and thanks for posting the pictures.

They will go in the scrapbook.

SD, when I was out at the BB I drove the car and need a tag. So I put the dealer tag on. I did forget to take it off when I left. :hysterical: But lets me know if the car is SPOTTED on the way HOME!!!! IM GETTING MORE EXCITED!!!!!!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

michael morris

In TX on Saturday and if your car was the last one on the truck it looks like Monday could be the big arrival day! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Oooooooh Nooooooooooo!!!!

He's a little dyslexic!

It could end up reading YBLEHS :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

SD I have the camera already in the truck and I have folks at the store that can spell. Is there a spell check for cars?

Bud I wasnt going to tell them. They already think thats something wrong with me, now they no Im neurotic :happy feet:

Well now that Bud has let it out. Since it was being shipped I was worried someone might POP them off as a keepsake. I figured it wasnt much problem to just put them on my self.

michael morris

SD I have the camera already in the truck and I have folks at the store that can spell. Is there a spell check for cars?

Bud I wasnt going to tell them. They already think thats something wrong with me, now they no Im neurotic :happy feet:

Well now that Bud has let it out. Since it was being shipped I was worried someone might POP them off as a keepsake. I figured it wasnt much problem to just put them on my self.

michael morris

Just put them on using a mirror. Then it will be OK. :hysterical:

Actually, the lettering was shipped inside the car. Michael did not want to take the chance of somebody stealing the letters. I just hope he knows how to spell S H E L B Y :hysterical:

Bud

Keep a few letters for yourself Mike, and tell the world what you really want to:

B Y E

:superhero:

Will an SS hold a child car seat? :hysterical: good thing it's not a convertable or the poor kids rattle would go flying

Yes it will. In fact I actually put my son's in the middle with room for 2 very small adults or children on either side. If you want give me a call and I'll tell you how

646 361-5224

Keith

Yes it will. In fact I actually put my son's in the middle with room for 2 very small adults or children on either side. If you want give me a call and I'll tell you how

646 361-5224

Keith

When I had a Corvette with my two sons I would just put one in the back. But those screams coming from a Mustang trunk might attract the wrong attention (just kidding, just kidding)

Archived